Woman sighed and pulled Elle of her shoulder to look into her eyes. "Honey, look at me."

Elle still was looking down on her fingers nervously avoiding eye contact with her mom.

"детка (Baby)" Natasha raised girl's head by her chin.

Girl sighed and her teary eyes finally looked up to met her mother's.

Woman smiled softly and wiped tears from Elle's cheeks. "There's nothing to be sorry about. First of all that is not true. No word you just said was true. You're my girl. I know how smart and strong you are." Natasha kissed Elle's forehead. "And don't you ever say that again, you know how much I hate lies." She smirked and booped Elle's nose.

Big smile appeared on girl's face.

"I don't want to disturb you guys, but it's quite cozy in here." Yelena spoke looking around.

" Yelena spoke looking around

"Honestly I prefer my home." Elle shrugged and leaned against her mother's chest.

Natasha chuckled. "Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here."

"You and Uncle Clint?" Elle raised her eyebrow and looked up on her mom.

Natasha nodded and tucked some of girl's hair behind her ear.

"That must have been fun." She pointed with her eyes up on some Tic Tac Toe draw on the wall.

Elle started playing with Natasha's rings and zoned out a little bit. Her mother noticed that and started a topic hopefully her daughter won't hear too much. She didn't want to worry her even more.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Natasha questioned.

"Dreykov's special project. He can mimic everyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror." Yelena explained.

Natasha sighed and nodded to give her sister sign to continue.

"Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missio-" Yelena tried to finish her sentence, but Natasha cut her off.

"That doesn't make any sense." She shooked her head lightly.

"Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details." Yelena looked in Natasha's eyes clearly knowing something she shouldn't.

" Yelena looked in Natasha's eyes clearly knowing something she shouldn't

"What is that supposed to mean?" Natasha raised her eyebrow offended.

"You didn't say one word about Dreykov's daughter. You kille-" Yelena got cut off.

"No, Yelena. Enough. We are not going to talk about that in front of Gabriella. Is it clear?" Natasha said in serious tone.

"Huh?" Elle looked at her mother confused as she heard her name.

𝘈/𝘕
𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘬𝘰𝘷'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘹𝘹