"Talking calms me down," Beth defended.

"If they see us coming that won't be a problem," Sam said at the same time. "They kind of hate us."

"Let them come," the Walters answered.

A garbage truck caught Rose's eye, Steve's too. It was advancing without being careful of people or other vehicles. "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."

Sam sent one of his new drones, a new addition to his suit from Tony, to the truck. "Give me X-ray." After a moment he said, "That truck's loaded for max weight," Sam informed. "And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram," Nat realised.

Closing her eyes frustrated, Rose leapt from the rooftop to the next before jumping downwards to follow the truck.

"Everyone," Rose called them, "go now."

"What?" Wanda asked confused.

"He's not hitting the police," Steve finished.

The only place that could be of potential use for the rogue agents, fugitives, was the Institute for Infectious Diseases. If they got anything from there, it wouldn't be good.

Rose watched from a distance as the truck slammed through the gates of the place. Two more trucks followed as several armed and black-armoured people got out. Out of her view, they threw gas bombs inside the building as others headed with masks inside.

Steve arrived first, being the fastest, taking out some soldiers. He slammed one with his shield and pushed another harshly when he kicked one of the cars, a truck. He threw his shield which bounced on another soldier and then blocked the bullets from a different one before kicking him into the concrete building. "Body armour, AR-15's. I make twelve hostiles."

Before others could attack, Rose sent a soundwave to the ones near him, the energy didn't do much damage as she'd hoped, perhaps they reinforced their uniforms, but it did throw them away. Rose somersaulted in the air before landing steadily beside Steve.

"Seven."

Right on cue, Sam flew to the rooftop blocking out gunfire with his extended metal wings before taking two soldiers out. "I make five."

A soldier sneaked out of a car shooting at them but his shots were caught by a red mist announcing the arrival of Wanda. She lifted one soldier in the air. "Sam," she said before throwing him to the man. Sam pushed him in the air to the ground knocking him out.

"Four."

Two Beths appeared fighting independently with two soldiers near the entrance, a skill that she was mastering successfully. She grabbed one's weapon and then wrapped her legs around the person's neck throwing them down. Her second body, which was fighting close to the original one, twisted her opponent's arm turning them towards her original body who shot at them.

"I'd say two."

"Rumlow's on the third floor," Sam told them after one of his drones scanned the IFID Headquarters. "Robinson is not in sight."

"Wanda, just like we practised," Steve told her.

"What about the gas?" she asked regarding the dangerous substance inside the building.

"Get it out."

With a nod, Wanda lifted Steve's body into the building. Rose surveilled the outside, deeming it safe, and confident that the rest of the group could handle it. Aside from Steve, there was one other person strong enough to handle a toxic gas.

"Wanda, care to lift me up?" Rose asked with a determined look. The older teenager didn't argue against her and just did as she was told.

Rose felt strange as she was lifted up and scrunched up her nose at the putrid smell before she landed seamlessly and soundlessly inside.