"Yeonie, someone is looking for you!" Eunhye's voice was heard in the other side.

"Coming!" She responded and had a quick final look at the mirror before leaving the room.

The two we're at the table, still eating. Eunhye signaled for Seoyeon to go out, so she just headed outside to check. However, it was the person she least expected.

"Mr. Kim?" She mumbled in confusion to see Namjoon leaning on his car down the road.

Unlike his usual office attire, he is wearing a red, shortsleeved polo shirt and a khaki bermuda shorts. It is definitely something you would wear for a summer vacation. Yet, it wasn't long when Namjoon's eyes landed on Seoyeon. He flashed a smile and waved at her, bringing Seoyeon back to her senses. She walked down the stairs and gave Namjoon a very confused gaze.

"What are you doing here, sir?" She asked curiously.

"Hm, good morning to you, too, Ms. Park." Namjoon stated as he lowers his sunglasses.

"Oh. Sorry! Good morning, sir." She greeted as she smiles bashfully, scratching her nape.

"Where are your things?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Huh? Why?"

"Uh, so that I can put them in my trunk?" He shrugged.

"Wait, sir, what do you mean? Don't tell me...."

"Yeah. I'm going to the team building as well. Hwayoung's grandparents from her mother side will pick her up after school and will spend the weekend with her. I don't have anything to do for the weekends and I'm all alone, so might as well join your team building. I mean, that's no problem, right?" He explained, leaving Seoyeon puzzled. "Don't worry, I'll just watch you all. I'm not really going to participate. Also, I want to check my rest house." He added.

"Uhm, sure, sir. It's your place as well, so we have no problems with that." She just answered but deep inside, she's slowly freaking out on how to tell the team about this.

"Alright then! So where are your things? Oh, and if you haven't eaten breakfast yet, we'll drive thru McDonald's, since I haven't had breakfast too." He chuckled, making Seoyeon smile softly.

"What if I'll just make us some breakfast sandwiches and eat it inside with coffee? It's still early and I cooked a lot this morning." Seoyeon offered.

"Really? Is that okay?" He asked, and she nodded, tilting her head to the stairs that leads to the apartment.

The two then headed to the apartment, but Seoyeon went inside first to inform the other two with her. Fortunately, they were done eating when Seoyeon arrived so they just excused themselves and agreed to stay in their rooms while Namjoon is inside. And when the coast is clear, Seoyeon invited Namjoon inside. Since it's not his first time to go here, he already knew which slippers to wear. He then followed Seoyeon as she walked to the kitchen to prepare the sandwiches. Namjoon sat on the chair of the dining table while Seoyeon fixed her apron and gets the ham, lettuce, and eggs from the refrigerator.

"Would you like your bread toasted?" She asked while washing the lettuce.

"Yes, please." He answered and glanced over to see what she's doing. "Do you need any help?" He said but Seoyeon just shook her head, knowing how clumsy he is sometimes.

Working diligently, she placed two slices in the toaster and while waiting for it, she heated the pan to cook the ham and eggs. Namjoon, well, just sat there and watched her do her thing quietly. On the other hand, Seoyeon also set the water to boil for Namjoon's coffee. She could work at a diner on how good she is in multi-tasking. And just like that, in ten minutes, she finished making two sandwiches for Namjoon and one for her. She served it to him with his coffee before sitting across him.