"Daddy, do you know him?"

"Back in high school, we played each other a few times, only once during an official match. That's—"

"Another powerful quick set from Jackals' Miya Atsumu and Hinata Shouyou!" the announcer yelled, prompting Kenma to cut himself off before he continued.

"Shouyou," he said.

"Shouyou," Suki repeated.

Even as the game continues, you couldn't tear your gaze from Kenma whose eyes held a small amount of longing as he watch the match in front, perhaps reminiscing the times he played in a court swirling with the same amount of emotion and excitement, the time when he finally realized that after all, he did enjoy volleyball.

The match dragged on until the fifth set, and in the end the Adlers won. They say it's a payback for last year's loss against the Black Jackals, but then the players don't seem to take it personally. Who knows, maybe those who were playing against each other today used to be in the same team back in the day?

"Mommy, mommy," Suki called as she tug your hand to get your attention while you three are exiting the gym. "The Onigiri Miya was really delish, Suki wants another tuna-mayo."

"Alright, let's see if they still have some left," you said since you noticed the onigiri stand quickly became crowded earlier.

Fortunately when you got there, there are still some left.

"Can we have another order of tuna-mayo?"

"Ah, senpai, the tuna-mayo flavor is already sold-out."

You slightly bent down to look at the little girl. "Suki-chan, the tuna-mayo is already sold-out."

"Then..." she started, her finger under her chin as she thought of another replacement for tuna-mayo. "Bonito flakes?"

"We still have that," Osamu said and you straightened up, ordering the rest of the bonito flakes onigiri.

"Mister," Suki suddenly said, calling the attention of Osamu. "The onigiri you made is really delish."

"Really?" Osamu smiled before he continued. "It's because the rice I used to make it is quite special."

You looked at Osamu to see that he's giving you a look which made you frown a bit.

"It's from Kita-san's family farm."

"Oh..." you muttered, looking down. "Shinsuke, huh?"

"Shinsuke?" Suki asked, and you thought she didn't hear but apparently she did. "Who's that, mommy?"

"Mommy?" Osamu suddenly asked and for a second you froze, as if time stood to a halt. "Senpai you're—"

"Y/n! Kenma!" a voice that you recognized belong to Kuroo came from behind and you turned to look at him. "You both came."

"Uncle Kuroo!" Suki said, running up to him.

"Suki-chan came along too."

You turned around to look at Osamu and you were about to open your mouth, but no sound came. You closed it and took a deep breath.

"I—"

"Y/n, let's go," Kenma spoke and you involuntarily flinch before you were pulled back to reality.