The chinese boy took a deep breath and sat back down again "i need to talk to one of them individually." renjun nodded at his thought.

"maybe jaemin will be free later after work." he said "eh, i'll just ask donghyuck." renjun shrigged and went back to the game he found on his laptop a few days ago.

"i hope i didn't make the wrong decision or something" renjun said to himself once more and played the game.

🎗

Renjun had asked donghyuck if jaemin is free after work and luckily the tanned male said yes but asked why.

renjun explained that he'll have a small talk with jaemin and donghyuck thought that this will be a good idea so he nodded and volunteered to tell jaemin to meet the chinese on the lounge area on the first floor.

And there they were now, sitting awkardly. Staffs had already left since it was home time and jeno- well... he had a meeting on an other company building.

"what do you want huang?" renjun slightly jumped from jaemin's cold voice and averted his gaze towards the floor.

"i-i..." renjun gulped at the younger's strong gaze. Its making him nervous to talk.

"y-you???" jaemin mocked before clicking his tongue "hurry up! I don't have much time huang and if your just gonna keep stuttering nonsense over there i might as well take my leave."

jaemin was about to stand up but renjun grabbed his arm lightly and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

jaemin's heart went soft but he kept his composure and sat back down, raising and eyebrow at renjun signaling the chinese to talk.

"i... just wanted to know why you were ignoring me" renjun said in a small but soft voice and looked down at the floor.

meanwhile, jaemin was stunned he wanted to lash at the older but at the same time he just wants to hug the older so tight.

"i don't know." jaemin coldly replied looking somewhere else, ignoring renjun's cute position.

the chinese raised his head and eyed jaemin getting a bit angry by the younger's answer. He was disappointed, renjun was clearly taking things seriously but jaemin took ut as if it was a joke.

"what do you mean you don't know?" by now renjun raised his voice and didn't break the strong eye contact him and jaemin made.

jaemin scoffed looking down and back up again "you're really that dense huh?" jaemin harshly asked, surprising the older "excuse me-"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" jaemin yelled, the older nervously looked at him, renjun had his mouth agape but no words came out, he was just stunned to see jaemin yell at him.

"cat got your tongue huh, Huang?" the pinkette tsked and stood up, startling the older.

"You wanna know why that i've been ignoring you?" he walked to the chinese and gripped the older's chin a little to hard to make him look at him.

jaemin's eyes darkened and continued "Jeno fucking likes you, Renjun. An engaged man likes you, and i just hate that." "lies" "I knew that i shouldn't have agreed to that stupid dinner "lies" . I shouldn't have bought you AND chenle all of those stuffs since you don't fucking deserve that!  "lies" YOU STOLE MY MAN!"

"OUR RELATIONSHIP IS FUCKING RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU ENTERING HIS LIFE!"

The pinke haired boy yelled.

"l-let g-go of m-me!" renjun cried gripping jaemin's hand with his other and the other hand was gripping the couches' cloth.

hearing the older's cry jaemin immediately released his grip and took a deep breath he was about to apologize but renjun already ran away leaving him stunned.

suddenly, someone turned him around and held both of his hands hard.

"What the fuck, Na Jaemin?!"

Lee Jeno.

—————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -