"Only you." Chris whispered.

I closed my eyes and sat in his arms, I quickly let sleep take over.

..............
I woke up and saw Chris reading. I chuckled at him. I was still in his lap.

"You could've moved me off." I whispered.

"No way." Chris said.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Six hours." He replied.

"How are you not numb?" I asked.

"Honey. I lift probably two times the weight that you are." He said. I chuckled.

"That's probably true." I replied. I got off of him and back into my seat. Chris shut his book and sighed. He looked over at me and scrunched his nose.

I scrunched mine back and he pulled me into a huge kiss.

"I can't wait to spend this week and a half with just you and me." He whispered.

"Me too."
...........
We finally got off the plane. It was only 2pm here so we had most of the day ahead of us.

Chris got a cab to pick us up and we went straight to the Airbnb.

"God it's so warm and nice here." I said.

"Yes it is." He said. We got to the house and went inside. The place was just like the pictures, it was beautiful and open. We smiled at each other and set our things in the bedroom.

I immediately went out to look on the porch. Chris came out with me and wrapped his hand around my waist. You could see the ocean up close from our porch, and there was a private beach a few steps out from the patio.

"This place is perfect." I whispered.

"Well you deserve a break after doing everything and then some for our wedding." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. I cant wait to spend a week and a half here. Just us. No distractions." I said.

"Sounds perfect." He said. "But I need you with a bikini on right now."

I giggled and went inside. I found a blue bikini, and snatched one of Chris's button ups from his bag.

"Hey!" Chris said

"Hey!" Chris said. I smirked at him.

"I know you brought enough for the both of us." I said.

"Fine. Only because I know you're gonna look good in it." He whispered.

I went to the bathroom and got dressed and fixed my hair into a messy half up bun.

I threw the white button up over and stepped out.

Chris was in blue trunks and a Hawaiian shirt that was not buttoned. I took a quick look at his visible abs and turned to grab my Birkenstock's.

"Saw that." Chris said. I chuckled and grabbed my shoes and we went downstairs.