Beauty and the beast.

Start from the beginning

He cried and yelled, banged his head on the ground. Yet, everybody knew Mono was broke down after his daughter's death.

But they didn't know that, there was someone who was broken too. Only Hanji paid attention to that, she slowly faded away from the crowd and followed that man.

--------------End flashback------------------------

Y/n woke up, Gin was calling for her, she smiled at the boy and patted his head. She promised to go to the fair with Gin and Zeke today, the boy seemed so excited:

-Sis, wake up, Zeke is waiting for us outside. Hurry up and go change your clothe.

-Yes, Gin boy! I'll be right back, wait for me in the living room.- Far different from the others kid, Gin was adopted by Y/n. Agree that all the kids in the hospital just liked her sisters and brothers but Gin was the closet, and finally Y/n came to an decision that she would adopt him. Gin was different from the others, he was understanding, caring and maybe a bit mature although he was only 15.

Y/n went downstairs and saw Zeke with Gin stood next to him, he smiled and winked at her, Y/n slightly waved back. They went outside and made their way to the fair, Gin was attracted by everything he saw on the street, from foods to games and colorful baloons. Y/n chuckled looking at her "brother", what a cute boy. Zeke looked at her, grinning, Y/n shrugged her shoulder and stared at him curiously:

-Why are you grinning? Is there something on my face?

-Yes.-Zeke said, the girl face went a little red, she covered her face with her hands, Zeke laughed more harder and pulled her hands down.-Beauty sticks on your face, Y/n. You're so adorable.

-What? Hey! It's embarrassing!-She stared down, bit her underlip, Zeke took her hand and said.

-I just said the truth Ms.L/n. Let's go, Gin is waiting for us.

-Oh, come on love birds.-The boy shouted at the two, Zeke grabbed her hand and dragged her to the boy. Y/n was a bit hestitated, she looked down her hand, Zeke was very nice to her, always, but she couldn't deny that she still had feeling for "him". 

It'd been three years since she moved here, she knew that Zeke was the Beast Titan and Reiner was the Armor. But it was a usual thing to her now, she was no longer scared of them. Everyone had their obssession, if to Reiner it was his comrade's death, to her, it was returning to Paradis. Y/n had got used to the life here, and taking care of disavantaged children was her job, she loved them and they loved her. But now and then, Y/n was still thinking of coming back to Paradis, she wanted to see her dad, her friends and so on.

Three years passed and she had no information about them, all she knew was that they had eliminated all the Titans on the island. Y/n sighed, at least, everyone was okay.

------------------------Paradis-----------------

Hanji sat next to Mono's bed, she looked at him, a rich man had become so pathetic now, after Y/ns "death", he broke up with his mistress, donated all his property and chose to live as a farmer in a small village inside wall Maria. Two years ago, he came down with an ailment and could no longer work, Hanji was the one who took care him. But today, he was really bad:

-Thank you Hanji for taking care of me while Y/n is away, I'm sorry I cannot do anything for you but be your burdern.-Mono stopped, he coughed and gasped.-Live well Hanji, I can see my daughter and my wife again, I'll do everything to apologise them.

He slightly laughed at himself, Hanji looked down. Mono's breathe became weaker and disappeared, she stood up, glanced at the man, he died with a happy face. In two years, he'd been haunting by regrets and nightmares, now he could rest in peace.

-Thank you for considering me like a daughter and thank you for letting Y/n be my friend.

Hanji left the house, came back to the military, Levi was there with his stoic face, he seemed frustrated:

-Oi, Levi what happened?

-That brat did some stupid things again, he wanted to attack Marley and pretended to be a prisoner. Now he is in Marley. We have to rescue him again.

She sighed, Levi was right, because of Eren's plans, many of her comrades died, she shrugged her shoulder and went to her room. Levi gritted his teeth together and went out. He bought some roses and came to Y/n's grave, bent down, gently put the roses down and cupped the face of the girl in the picture:

-I'm sorry Y/n. Your father died and they'll lay him down next to you tomorrow, you can see your family again.-He smiled bitterly.-If you were alive, there would be a lot of things you wanna say right? Me too. Y/n, I'm just a monster.

Levi stood up, brushed off the dust on his clothes and stepped away, his heart ached as if it would stop beating. And he shedded a tear, he missed her, but he didn't know if he had feelings for her or he was regret for leaving her that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ, I have had the idea for the story but I'm still hestitating if it should end up happy or sad. Maybe I'll do both or maybe not. Goodbye!

Drop a vote if you like it, I'm grateful about that.