the 'ballerina' starts dribbling the ball, Anthony tries to take it but 'ballerina' dodges and scores. 

I clap my hands in the air and Anthony looks at me annoyed, I just shrug my shoulders. 

"woah, Anthony! you could've stopped that!" a curly blonde boy says.

Anthony looks at 'ballerina' annoyed and then takes the ball.

just as he's about to score 'ballerina' jumps and the ball hits Anthony's face. 

Anthony falls on the floor and I run towards him. I stand in front of him and say, "get up, stupid." 

"yeah I'm totally fine." Anthony tells me and I look at him confused. 

did I ask? I don't remember asking if he was fine?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to I swear I didn't -" 'ballerina' says and then Anthony cuts him off and says, "bullshit!" 

just as I'm about to intervene a girl does, "come on Ant, give the new kid a break." 

"yeah, sure Lia." Anthony says and I smirk.

"dope shirt by the way." the girl says and then walks away. 

"thanks. I'm ... Kenny." he says but realizes she's gone. 

"so that's Lia." I tell Anthony.

"whatever, you can go now." he says.

"and who's the new kid?" I ask.

"do I look like I care?" Anthony says.

"woah. calm down with the attitude." I say a little annoyed, I could still be with robby right now, instead I'm at the freaking middle school, the least he could do is drop the bitchy attitude.

"you always give attitude, but I can't?" he says angrily.

"the hell is wrong with you kiddo?" I say annoyed now, "yeah Kenny beat you, they're ups and downs, wins, and losses in life get over it man." I mentally shake my head.

"oh and I give you attitude if I want to. I have the right to. you don't, so suck it up and stop whining you little bitch." I add and then walk towards Kenny boy.

"you look familiar, have I seen you before?" I ask.

"uh no?" he says and I nod walking away. 

+

I skate around and somehow end up by Sylmar Juvenile. I don't know why but Kenny Boy reminds me of Shawn. 

"hey I'm here to see Shawn Payne." I say smiling.

"ID." the secretary says. 

she's seen me a lot I don't know why she still needs to see my ID??

"sure." I give her my fakest smile. 

she gives me the visitor sticker and I put it on my shirt -- Robby's shirt.

I take a sit and wait for Shawn to come. 

"When they said I had a visitor I didn't expect you." he says sitting down and he dabs me up. 

"who you expected?" I ask.

"my little brother." he says.

"I didn't know you had a little brother." I say now curious.

"yeah. my dad's in the army. mom works, and my little brother well.. you know." he says.

"oh what's his name?" he asks me.

"kenny. why?" he asks me.

"oh nothing." I say and smile.