one - new friends

Y/N's pov:

I picked out my outfit for the day then quickly changed. (whatever you want to wear)

I walked downstairs into my living room and sat down on the couch. Living all alone sure gets boring, my bestfriend Chandler lives pretty far.

He started working for MrBeast so he had to move. My phone began ringing so I picked it up, oh it's Chandler! Speak of the devil. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Y/N!" Chandler replied. "Hi Chandler!" I giggled.

"I have a surprise for you!" he sang cheerfully. I giggled even more. "What is it?" I asked him, he never calls me to tell me about a surprise.

"I got you a ticket to fly over here! You get to spend the next three days over here with the guys and I! Now you can finally meet them," he finally explained. My jaw dropped as soon as he said that.

"REALLY?!" I asked excitedly. "Yes! Your plane leaves at 1," he said. I looked at the time, it's 11! "WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME SOONER!" I shouted, jumping up from my seat.

"I'm sorry!" he laughed. "Thanks Chandler, you're the best! I need to go pack" I smiled. "Anytime, i'll call you in a bit," he said. He hung up and I ran up the stairs. Time to pack!

Time skip to when you landed

I finally arrived and headed to get my luggage. Once I finally got my stuff, I texted Chandler.

———————————————————————
Chandler🙄💙

I got my stuff, wya?

On my way to find you

okok, i'm near a bathroom and some stairs
Seen

———————————————————————

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at my surroundings. "Y/N" someone called out. I looked ahead and saw Chandler running towards me.

He was very far away but he runs fast. "CHANDLER!" I shouted, I left my stuff behind and ran up to him as well. We hugged for a really long time until someone spoke up.

"Oh so we don't exist anymore?" someone chuckled. We stopped hugging and I looked behind Chandler.

A very tall man was standing behind him, oh it's Jimmy! "Ohh! You're MrBeast!" I smiled. "Nice to finally meet you Y/N, i've heard a lot about you these past few days," MrBeast said.

"Hi Y/N! I'm Chris," another guy said, walking over to us. He put his hand out and I shook his hand. "Hi Chris," I giggled.

"Ok we should go now, we left Nolan and Karl back at the wearhouse," MrBeast chuckled. "Oh yeah, they might burn the place down," Chris fake gasped.

I ran back to get my stuff and the guys helped me carry my luggage to the car. Once we were all in the car, Chandler and I both sat in the back and Jimmy and Chris were in the front.

"So Y/N, how did you and Chandler meet?" Chris asked. He started the car and we drove off. "We met in highschool, we would help each other cheat in Algebra," I giggled.

Chandler also laughed, it was so funny when we would cheat off each other all the time.

"Im surprised we never got caught," he chuckled. "The teacher either didn't care or was dumb and didn't notice," Jimmy laughed as well.

After a few minutes of talking and laughing, we arrived at a wearhouse. "Well we're here!" MrBeast said as he got out the car. "Just leave your stuff in here," Chandler told me.

I nodded my head and we got off the car too. We followed Jimmy inside to find two guys spraying silly string everywhere.

"OH GOSH!" one giggled. I looked at the one who giggled, he stopped doing what he was doing and looked at me.

He smiled and waved at me, he was kind of short and had fluffy hair. The other one on the other hand was still going and even sprayed Chris, Jimmy, and Chandler. "NOLAN!" Jimmy yelled. Ah, so that ones Nolan.

He stopped and looked at me. "Oh! Is this your friend Chandler," he asked. "No Nolan, it's a random girl off the street," Chandler rolled his eyes.

I giggled and Nolan walked up to me. "Hi i'm Nolan," he put his hand out. "Im Y/N," I shook his hand. "Hi i'm Karl!" the other guy ran over to us. "Hi Karl, i'm Y/N," I smiled. He smiled back then ran to the guys.

"Are we still going to play Minecraft?" Karl asked excitedly. "Yeah, let's go set up," Chris ordered. Karl, Chris, and Nolan all ran off together to go play Minecraft.

"You play Minecraft right?" Chandler asked me. "Yep! I even stream now," I smiled.

"Really? That's great!" Chandler exclaimed. "How many views do you get?" Jimmy asked. "Uh around like 2k," I replied.

"Not bad, when did you start?" he asked again. "Uhh, like 2 months ago," I guessed. I really don't remember, I think it was like 3 or 2 months ago.

"That's not bad for 2 months ago!" Chandler added. "Let's go with the guys so we can play too, i'll take turns with you," Chandler said. I nodded my head and we walked over to where Nolan, Chris, and Karl were.

Karl and Chandlers setups were right next to each other so I was with the both of them.

"Are you guys going to record? Or just play for fun," I asked them. "Just for fun," Karl answered my question.

"Oh alright," I smiled. After a few minutes of them playing, Karl taps me on the shoulder, I look up from my phone and see him point to his computer. "Here, play for me while I go use the bathroom," he said.

I nodded my head and sat down, I placed the headset on and heard Nolan and Chris yelling. "IM DYING!" Nolan shouted. "HERE ILL HELP YOU!" Chris shouted back. Chris ended up catching on fire too trying to help Nolan.

"MY STUFF!" they both yelled. Chandler, Jimmy, and I all started laughing like crazy. "You two are such nerds," Jimmy laughed at them.

"Hey!" Chris fake pouted. Karl came running back and stood there watching. "Oh hey Karl! Here," I handed him the headset.

"No no! You play," he smiled. He took the headset from my hand and put it back on my head.

He walked over to the couch I was sitting at when I was watching him and Chandler play. "Y/N! Hurry!" Chris shouted.

I shook my head then continued playing with the rest of the guys.

word count: 1098
Sorry if this sucks i'm trying LMAO