"No pay, No sex, No touching.." She said digging her pointer finger gently on his hard chest.

"Hmm. I don't remember that weathly houses have that rules unless they are-" He stopped speaking before realizing what the situation was.

"Shit, You're a new recruit prostitute?"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, Before nodding her head slowly. Well disguised prostitues atleast.

"Very Well, Guess i'll treat you gently."He said.

"Well, Can you tell me your name now?" She said desperately.

There's no way, You're gonna have sex with him without knowing his name at least.

"I don't give my name, I already told you."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Then, I won't slept with you go find another prostitute." She mockingly said waving her hands goodbye to him teasinly.

He stared at her before taking a deep breathe."Fine."

"See, It wasn't so bad." She giggled softly covering her mouth with her hand, Just like the tradition thing that the hostess taught her.

"Nah, I just give my last name instead." He said making her frown in response.

You starting to suspect this guys, Is he a criminal so he won't even tell his name.

"I'll pay for one night." He said, Dragging you inside the Yuwaku house to inform the hostess. She sighed defeatedly, Guess she will have a fun night.

He literally paid for the night, While the hostess literally just get you guys a private room. The room inside was filled with candles sweet aroma of lavender smell was making your nostril intoxicate.

A pair of muscular arm just carry you bridal style, Making you squealed in shock, Wiggling your legs like throwing some tantrums, putting you down gently on the matress.

"Oi! I said your name!" She yelled maintaining eye contact to him, his face was just few inches closer to you, With just by one swift move, Their lips will crush down to each other.

"Toji, Just call me that." He whispered softly caressing the side of her smooth delicate skin. Before locking his green eyes to her.

"Lovely eyes you got here, Too bad it will turn white soon." He chuckled before kissing her soft lips.

They caress the night together creating such euphoric feeling to each other loudly, and wild night so by the next day (Y/N) will feel sore.

(No, NSFW scene there's rules read back on the introduction..)

Stay pure kids, stay pure lol -AN

__________________

千乂ㄥ