Ending : Be Your Girl

Cardfight!! Vanguard G: The New Generation ED 3

Song: Be Your Girl

Originally from: Elfen Lied

Note: Visuals have been changed for story's relevancy

0:00-0:13
An image of Haruka was seen, she was lying down and sleeping in a somewhat fetal position. She was naked as well.

Maybe I wanna be your girl
The scene changed to Haruka standing under a Sakura tree and as she looked around, she gave a bright smile.

Maybe all I need is you
Then, it showed Kouichi standing behind her and he was watching her with a smile as well before the camera panned up to the sky.

annani mou soba ni ite mo
The scene changed to an apartment building, and it showed Haruka sitting down and resting her arms on the windowsill.

konnani mou aisarete mo
The scene showed Haruka's close up as she smiled, the wind blew and her hair swayed with the wind and she closed her eyes.

jikan ha mikata shite kurezu ni
Then, as she opened her eyes again and sat straight, she looked around and saw her photo album from the study table. She took an image of her and Kouichi and stared at the photo.

anata no kanojo ni narenai atashi
The camera closed up to Haruka's face once again as her smile fell when she held the picture close to her and a few tears fell down from her eyes.

sore demo iitte nandomo omotta
The scene changed to Haruka sitting down and hugging her knees as she was sitting up against a glass window and it was raining. She then glanced to her right with a sad expression painted on her face.

anata wo dareka to SHEA shiteiru keredo
There was a vision of Kouichi holding hands with someone, though it wasn't Haruka, it was Ayame. Haruka was looking from afar with a sad look as she put her hand on her chest.

soreja iya datte nandomo naiteru
Then the scene changed to Haruka looking at herself through the mirror as she placed her hands on it, and her mirror image suddenly had glowing golden eyes. Haruka's expression changed into something different as she suddenly was about to cry. The mirror then shattered into pieces.

uso demo kiyasume demo
Haruka saw her image turned into Kouichi and he was looking at her with a blank expression as he turned away. She then went after him and embraced him from behind.

ne onegai
Then it was a close up of Haruka as she cried while hugging him, and she yelled out the same lyrics of the song.

atashi no naka ha anata dake
The scene then changed into the camera panning up to Haruka standing with a sad expression once again.

aishiteiru no ha atashi dakette itte
Then Kouichi also appeared behind her and they were standing back to back, Haruka tried to hold his hand from behind but she stopped and put her hand to her chest. As Haruka opened her eyes, she had golden eyes and a stoic expression, and walked away.

1:25 - 1:30
Then, the scene fades to black as the song ends.