Two bad characters met

The day started as usual today I was supposed to have a photo shoot with my boyfriend, but when I was thinking about it I felt like I had 7 Fridays in the week. When this photo shoot started everything was fine, it was very erotic and I didn't think it would be that erotic. During the photo shoot something happened which made me feel paralyzed when he touched me and it was like a strange guy. And after that, he took my top off and I lay down on the table and he was on top of me, oh my god I didn't think it would go that far. He started caressing my breasts and we kissed for a long time and that went on for an hour or more. I was just both shocked and on the other hand I was just enjoying the moment. During our intimacy some other photographer came into the room and to be honest he was as shocked as I was and said "Em the photo shoot is going great" and then he left and we thought we better lock ourselves in. After that our love for each other became even more violent. I lay down on the table again and he ran his hand around my neck so that it almost brought me to orgasm. After that, we packed up and left the place. And we returned home kissing incessantly as we walked to our room. When we got there we started to undress then he abruptly locked his lips and grabbed my waist then we started kissing again then he gently put me on the bed and started caressing my breasts holding my hands to my wrist, I just got goosebumps all over my body while doing this and we spent almost half the day there, But then I remembered the interview is today but we started making love anyway and then my phone rang and I didn't pick it up, a few minutes later he called again and told me the interview will start soon, after that I was getting ready as there was nothing to do so I went to shower.
I got in the shower stall and started to wash after that I remembered the song which started our relationship "I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya" and then he went on" But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la" and we finished together "Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya." And after that I walked up to him with a smile on my face and we started fucking again this went on for 2-3 hours we touched each other. He picked me up in his arms and we kissed with a smile on our faces. After that he carried me in his arms to the bedroom and we started fucking again and after that I said "You're the only normal person out of all my exes, you're the only one I like to spend my time with, you're the only one I love not for this whole thing but for our relationship in general." And after that I started packing for my interview.