Not bad for an old broad, if I do say so myself! she said to herself. She thought briefly about the husband who cared little about her, always busy. It had been months and the thoughts of him stepping in while cheating made her giddy. She chuckled at the thought and then walked into the now-steamy bathroom to take her shower.

The next day, Mikoto had the house to herself since her husband already left without a word and never cared about their relationship always. Her son, Itachi was going to be spending the day with his friends and her son, Sasuke, was going to be spending the day with Naruto. At least that was the plan, until Sasuke came into the kitchen dressed in his ninja attire. Mikoto was just pouring herself some coffee, dressed in an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt that she referred to as her, lounging clothes. With a smirk she turned and looked at Sasuke as he came into the room, and her eyebrows went up.

"You're dressed for work? Why, baby, what happened?" she asked, sipping from her mug.

"Superior called and asked me if I could come in today."  Sasuke replied, opening the refrigerator and taking out a small bottle of water. Taking a drink out of the now-opened bottle before turning to leave.

"And what about Naruto? Does he know yet?" Mikoto asked.

"No, he doesn't." Sasuke replied, stopping at the doorway and turning back to face her. "I know he's on the way over here right now. Would you tell him what happened when he gets here and apologize for me. And tell him I'll talk to him later?"

"Sure thing, honey." Mikoto answered, smiling at him over her coffee cup. A wicked thought flashed through her mind, and her heart began to beat faster as the thought took root and quickly developed into a plan.

"Thanks, Mom, you're the best!" Sasuke said, and then he was gone out the door to leave.

No, baby, thank you. Mikoto thought, smiling a wicked half-smile as she took another drink out of her coffee mug. Then her eyes flew open wide as she realized that she didn't have much time to get ready before Naruto got there. I better get my ass moving! She thought, putting the mug down on the counter and then nearly running to her room to change.

Eight minutes later the doorbell for the back door rang, and Mikoto was ready. She walked over to the door and through the glass could see Naruto standing there, his muscular frame covered by a t-shirt and jeans. She smiled broadly at him as she opened the door, and the look of surprise that appeared on his face when he saw her, made her chuckle silently to herself. Mikoto was wearing a skin-tight white t-shirt and a pair of equally tight black nylon running shorts that hugged the curves of her ass like a second skin. The shirt stopped just below her belly button, and the hard nubs of her nipples were clearly visible since she wasn't wearing a bra. And there would be no panty lines, either, because she wasn't wearing any.

"Well, hello, Naruto." she purred, holding the door open and standing in the doorway. "So nice to see you again." The MILF smiled, looking over the young blonde like a piece of meat.

"Hey, Mrs. Uchiha," Naruto said, trying hard to keep his eyes off of her gigantic breasts, but not having much success. "Is Sasuke here? We were supposed to hang out today." he explained, every fiber in his being jumping with horny hormones.

"I know, he told me." Mikoto pepped full of vigor, leaning against the open door. "Unfortunately, his sensei called this morning and asked him if he could go on an assignment." she explained. "Sasuke wanted me to tell you he was sorry and that he'd talk to you later." she continued with a smirk to herself.

"That sucks, but I understand." Naruto stated, stealing another glance at Mikoto's now rock-hard nipples. She could already feel her pussy flooding and knew that if she didn't get her hands on this teenager soon she'd go crazy.