Y/N shook her head while smiling slightly at her non-biological aunt and uncles' childishness. Aizawa also couldn't help but to smile softly seeing the girl smile.

_______

Aldera Junior High

Midoriya's POV

I came into the classroom and sat down, pretty pumped after seeing the fight against the giant villain and heroes. Not long after Y/N walked in and went to her seat. The blindfolded, emotionless girl always has been a mystery to me. She came to our class last year at the beginning of the midterm. She didn't say much about herself, not about her parents or her quirk. I was always curious but I never asked her anything about them even though I'm one of the few people she talks with at school.

"G-good morning L/N-chan!"

"Good morning Midoriya." She said with no emotion in her voice whatsoever.

I opened my mouth to say something again but, I felt Kacchan piercing glare on me as always making me look back at him. He scowled at me making me flinch. Just at the moment, our teacher arrived.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but..." He snatched the papers that were on the desk. "...You're all pretty much planning to go into the hero course right?" Then he threw them up smiling as the students use their quirks yelling 'YES!' except three of them.

"Yes, yes you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules."

I turned to look at Y/N who was resting her head on her palm looking bored.

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Kacchan said laughing hysterically.

"That was uncalled for, Katsuki!" A boy yelled along with other classmates.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!" He yelled back.

"Oh. If I remember correctly, You want to go to UA high right, Bakugo?" The teacher interrupted them.

"UA? That national school?!"

"It was in the top 0.2% this year you know!"

"Their acceptance rate's always really low too!"

I hid my face in my hands knowing where this conversation going.

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" Kacchan jumped onto the table rambling about how he's going to surpass All Might and become the top hero.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya and L/N wanted to go to UA too, right?" Kacchan paused hearing the teacher's words and others laughed like it was the funniest thing they have heard in their lives.

"Pffffttt!"

"Huh? Midoriya? No way!"

"And L/N? Does she even have a quirk? She never said anything about it!"

"You can't get into the hero course just by studying!"

"Th-They got rid of that rule." I stuttered standing up while Y/N looked unbothered by what's going on.

BOOM! I got thrown into the back as Kacchan used his quirk slamming his hands on my desk.

"Hey Deku! You're below the rejects! You're quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?"

"No, wait Kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me! It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. I won't know unless I try..... " I tried to explain.