aera looks at him and nods slowly, not crying anymore and wipes her tears, "i'm okay," jimin chuckles and kisses the tip of her nose, wiping the tears off her rosy cheeks completely. "oppa, koo don't wanna play with me. he's being bad baby."

"bad baby?" he frowns in confusion, glancing at the younger brother who is muttering prayers silently, staring at the television with a stressed expression. but the hat and bib he's wearing, gives it off for jimin that it's most probably about jungkook not wanting to be a baby for aera's pretend play.

"scold kookie, he's not playing nicely and he pushed me."

"jungkook, why did you push her?" jimin looks at the boy who doesn't pay attention, busy screaming his lungs out as the team misses as an easy goal, annoying him to a different extent as if the players were doing this on purpose to test his patience.

"what the fuck is wrong is with you people?! jesus! how can you miss that?!" he shouts at the tv, looking like a crazy person to aera and jimin who watch him with an utterly pitiful glance, even the six-year-old.

"stop cursing first." jimin sighs and turns off the tv, earning an even louder groan from the brother. "who said you can use those words in front your sister? what do you think she'll learn from you?"

"i didn't pay attention. did you see them? they're pathetic!" he rambles, pointing at the tv and jimin rolls his eyes.

"you will not curse when aera's around." the elder declares, "and why did you push her?"

"i didn't," he sighs, "she was making me a baby and made me wear those things. that's so weird! from which angle do i look like a baby huh? she needs to get her eyes checked, i'm double her own height and she says i'm the baby?"

"she was playing, you idiot." jimin hisses, "you had to pretend."

"why a baby? she could tell me to be a boxer, or a martial artist or a policeman or literally anything! why a baby?"

"because you're cute. but now you're bad." aera huffs, "you're not my brother."

"well who am i then?" jungkook crosses his arms on his chest, facing the sister who stands on the couch, leaning onto jimin and frowns at him.

"koo fuck you bitch." she scrunches up her nose. the brothers fall silent for a moment, staring at their sister and then at each other, bringing themselves to believe that the six-year-old did say that. even if it didn't sound harsh with her cute voice and an even cuter angry look plastered on her face, but the words she said for jungkook were too big to hide behind her cuteness.

"what the heck did you just say?" jungkook squints at her, his arms gradually loosing from his chest and rests on his hips, maintaining a posture that he thinks will scare the kid.

"fuck you bitch!" aera repeats, sticking out her tongue at him.

"you brat-" jimin motions his hand for the brother to stop and faces aera who is trying to hide behind him as jungkook doesn't make an attempt hide how pissed he is on hearing the three words.

"where did you hear that from?" the eldest asks.

"koo," aera says, steping between his arms and glances at jungkook, mocking at him as she's now in a safe embrace and he can't do anything to hurt her. "koo keeps saying that."

"i see," jimin nods, glaring at jungkook whose anger slowly fades away, making him look down in guilt, "don't say it again okay? it's a very bad word and only bad people use it. are you a bad person?"

"no," she shakes her head, "i'm good."

"then don't say it again alright? or there's fifteen minutes time out, do you want that?"