Episode 15

PLAYING WITH FIRE
"Jealousy"

Episode 15.

—1.15—

AFTER A FEW days of, whatever just happened, the fought that cause a rift between the two Bae sisters was heavily effected on Aera compare to the older sister.

The girl had become quiet. At least her sister got what she wanted.

What something that was normal became worrisome. Her friend group were all worried that Aera would stay quiet for who knows how long. Junni and Jaeyun knew about the fight thanks to Seokhoon explaining it to them, and they knew how sensitive Aera is, but didn't know that she would be this effected.

Her silence even attracts everyone's attention and it made them question what made the bubbly violinist went silent.

Not only that, but she's been avoiding staying at home a lot and would either be at the Park's, or at the Kim's company. One of the reason was because she wanted to stay away from her sister. Every single day, Aera could never understand why Rona was doing this.

And every single day, she herself doesn't even recognized her own sister. It first started with not going to school, then a full on make over to the point she had blonde hair with some highlights. Even ended up being in a police station for stealing.

It hurts more when Rona didn't seem to be bothered by her come and go.

If the one who had really changed drastically was Rona, in her opinion.

Junni and Jaeyun were always there to keep the girl happy and cheered her up, but no matter what they do, Aera remained quiet.

Even Seokhoon tried to stay by her side, to the point he would bring her out for late night walks and dinners to get her to clear her mind and even spending large amount of time together. Though the result would remain the same. She appreciated it, really.

While her mother was busy trying to get Rona back to school and dealing with problems of her own —in which Aera felt sorry for her mother, Aera was back to solving the cold mystery.

Henceforth why dark circles starts forming under her eyes, and her mind filled with endless lists of suspects.

She became something that no one would ever expect to a girl as sweet and kind as Aera. Quiet yet dangerous.

She was convinced that this might be her turning point to either something good or something bad. Aera doesn't care anymore.

Whoever was behind the murder will have to pay their consequences.

And she was determined to teach them a lesson.

So here she was. Looking from afar at one of her suspects that had officially made it to the list from the very start. Whether it was from pure disgusts or she really did look a like a suspect in the beginning considering her position.

Cheon Seojin.

If Aera remembered, this was somewhat her second time trailing after the older woman.

It was rainy. But Aera had packed extra clothes and left them at the Venus Tech company where she would stay for the night. She already informed her mother that she'll be sleeping over at Junni's place for 'homework'.

Her helmet visor helps her see clearly at the scene happening in front of her. Hiding the little smirk forming on her face as she record it.

A daughter running after her father, crying and begging for forgiveness only to be ignored.