Punishment - Dreamnap

Start from the beginning

Sapnap felt the smug aura radiating off the blonde and grunted. He tried to yank Dream's hand away, but Dream pushed down on Sapnap's crotch. "Fuck~" Sapnap groaned, he hated how he was starting to get hard. "EY! Sapnap! Language!" Bad yelped. "Oh-! S-sor-ry~.. Dad!" Sapnap apologized."You didn't even answer my question!" Bad said. "Sorry! What was the-... The question again?" Sapnap asked, pausing to suppress a moan.

"How long do you plan on living here?" Bad repeated. Sapnap flinched as he felt Dream's fingers go to the waist band of his pants. "Until I get tired of his shit." He replied, trying to hide his anger with a joking tone. "Shut the hell up!" Dream growled, his hand going under Sapnap's pants, causing the man to gasp loudly, his dick twitching.

"Languaaage!" Bad scolded, raising his fists. "Real mature, Sappy!" Bad huffed in disappointment and crossed his arms.

Just as Dream's hand went to Sapnap's boxers, Sapnap grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand out, giving him a death glare. To which Dream only smirked at mischievously and continued talking to Bad.

——————————————————

"Okay, Bye Sapnap, Bye Dream!"Bad waved as he walked away from the house. "Bye, Dad!" "Bye, Bad!" Both Sapnap and Dream waved goodbye back to Bad.

Sapnap gently closed the door, though his hand clenched the knob in a grip that was anything but gentle. His expression immediately changed into a dark one. He pounced at Dream, pinning the taller man against the wall next to the door.

"What the FUCK Dream." He growled. Dream smirked and spoke in an innocent tone, "Awe, what's wrong, babyboy?" Sapnap growled again and grabbed Dream by the collar, pulling him down so they were the same height, "You can't pull that shit when my DAD is here, Dream!" He scolded. "Okay, you haven't been giving me attention all day! I just wanted to give you payback." Dream defended, crossing his arms. "I've spoiled you too much." Sapnap scoffed.

Sapnap looked down, knowing that his boner was NOT going to go away. "Fuck..." he muttered. Dream's eyebrows raised and he smirked in amusement, "You hard~?" He teased. "Shut up, yes..." Sapnap groaned. "You want me to help you with that, baby boy?" Dream chuckled. "....Yes" Sapnap muttered in defeat.

Dream gently pushed Sapnap against the wall, him now in front as slowly lowered down onto his knees. Sapnap watched in want, biting his bottom lip. Dream looked at the tent in Sapnap's pants and chuckled before pulling down his pants.

Dream put his hands on the floor and leaned towards Sapnap's crotch. He began to mouth it through his boxers and closed his eyes. Sapnap groaned softly. His breath quickened a bit as he furrowed his eyebrows impatiently. Man, this guy LOVED to tease.

Dream chuckled at Sapnap's frustration and pulled down his boxers, his dick springing out. The tip was lightly grazed by Dream's lips causing Sapnap to suck in a breath. Dream smirked and immediately engulfed Sapnap's dick, gagging a bit while Sapnap threw his head back and groaned loudly. He bit his lip as his dick twitched in Dream's mouth in want.

Sapnap growled and forced Dream's head down more onto his dick, causing Dream to choke again. He cherished the warmth and tightness around his dick, letting out a shaky groan. He gripped Dream's dirty blonde hair and began face fucking him. Sapnap moaned, "Oh- jesus fuck, Dream~" He moaned out. Dream attempted to smirk, though due to having a dick in his mouth, he couldn't.

He gripped Sapnap's thighs as Sapnap continued to thrust into his mouth. His lips closed tighter around Sapnap's dick and his tongue teased the tip. He moaned softly, the vibration causing Sapnap to moan. "Dream~ Your mouth feels so fucking- ugh~.... so fucking good~" Sapnap groaned. Dream pulled himself away and glided his tongue along Sapnap's dick before once again deep throating it. "So fucking good~" Sapnap cursed, looking down at Dream, "Fuck- you look so hot." He praised, the praise making Dream hum in respond, giving another vibration to his dick.