Incognito.

"What is with you and new suits recently"

I pass Peter the suit as he looks at me confused.

"What you mean?"

"I mean... you had a new one earlier.  I am beginning to think  you just have these lying around."

"Now that would be cool. Would you have a spare one for me like I think I would be an epic Spider-Man"

Ned starts to pretend he is shooting out webs as we look at him weirdly.

Ned worries me sometimes.

Peter shakes Ned off as he turns to me.

"Earlier ? When? You know I just have a couple from Mr Stark  which you have seen before This being one of them"

Peter motions to the suit I just adapted that he spray painted black.

MJ walks up to us as she looks at me confused.

"Yeah Gwen what you talking about earlier? Peter had been dealing with  multiverse chaos. Also his suit got messed up by that octopus guy because of it and the other is all covered in green paint. Peter doesn't have any other suits"

"You sure?"

"Pretty sure"

"Gwen you sure you're okay?"

Peter looks at me concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind with all this multiverse and college. You know what, no need to worry. I'll be okay"

Peter nods.

"Okay"

Peter turns to MJ smiling at her before he goes off to change.

I go to walk to Ned deciding to brush off what happened earlier.

MJ stops me, as she pulls me to the side, away from Ned so we can talk more privately.

"Gwen I am really good  at knowing if something is bugging someone, although I never really have had to call them out on it before. Because you.. know I kinda kept to myself. But... We are friends right?"

"Yes of course"

"You are probably the first friend who is a girl I have had really. Which makes you like one of my best friends"

I smile weakly at MJ.

"And I ... I just... I sense something is on your mind. About Peter."

I sigh as I look to the ground.

"You can tell me. I am a pretty good listener"

"I just... I thought something happened earlier. With Peter. "

"What you, what you mean?"

"Before Ned called me. I thought Peter— well Peter dressed as Spider-Man —came to my house, my window but he had a new suit"

"Hence why you asked if he was wearing a new suit"

"Yes exactly!"

MJ nods at me.

"That doesn't make sense though since Peter was with  Doctor Strange  doing that spell."

"So it could have been someone playing a prank. You know cause Peter—Spider-Man is wanted now. They might have been trying to scare you."

"How would they know where I live? What window to go to on the apartment block?"

"Google. Plus everyone knows you and Peter live in the same apartment building. Probably know you live in the apartment below him."

I laugh shaking my head.

Realising how right MJ sounds and how dumb I do.

"You're probably right. The costume did look handmade. Not all high tech like Peter's."

"Exactly so let's go before Ned ends up talking like we are FBI  agents with code names"

"That is something Ned would do"

We both laugh before walking  over to Ned.

"Why you two so secretive?"

"Girl talk"

"Ooh I want to join girl talk. I have always wondered what girl talk would be like"

MJ and I give Ned a look.

"Don't look at me like that. It's not weird"

"It's a little weird"

"I'm going  to have to agree with MJ on this Ned"

Ned rolls his eyes as MJ and Insmile at one another, holding back a laugh.

"Okay I'm ready. You guys know the plan"

Peter walks out with his  suit on.

"Yep.  Now go kick some multiverse ass spider boy"