"you done stairing boss man?" tubbo said, it kind of scared me "oh uhh- ye- ah sorry" i put my mask on to hide my blushing tubbo giggled and messaged will (i cba to do the whole text thing its 12:00am) (bold ranboo will ittalic)  were on our way a...

"you done stairing boss man?" tubbo said, it kind of scared me "oh uhh- ye- ah sorry" i put my mask on to hide my blushing tubbo giggled and messaged will (i cba to do the whole text thing its 12:00am) (bold ranboo will ittalic)  were on our way alright cya. in the car tubbo said something that made me laugh so much we nearly crashed "hey ranboo, is there gonna b alcohol? last time i drank alcohol i flirted with a 70 yr old man on the way home-" i was nearly crying from laughter "hey tubbo?" i said 5 mins later "yeah?" "who did your makeup?" "oh! lani my sister!" (yas lani the queen herself is here)"nice it looks very good!!"

We arrived at the party, lucky we were early nobody was here (oh the party guest list is)

(toms gf wills gf technos gf all there friends and jacks gf then course tom will techno and jack and nikki then a bunch of wills friends)

we walked in to see loads of alcohol layed out in order on the kitchen island "HEY WILL YOU SURE YOU GOT ENOUGH ALCOHOL?" i said whilst laughing "he walked in hey guys- Woah you guys look so cool!!" "thanks will" tubbo said quietly. Tubbo dragged me to the bathroom "what if there are homophobic people?" "tubbo i can assure you if theres homophobic people they wont exist for very long in my world, they will be dead to me if they say anything to you, and i can promice you that!" tubbo hugged me "okay.. thank you ranboo" he said into my chest, before i could respond wilbur knocked on the door "hey you guys in there" he didnt let us answer before walking in "few atleast you guys were only hugging" "what else would we be doing?" i said "idk shagging or something" (if your not from engaland that means fucking you got me?) we both walked out there was now a few people here but only people we knew like jack and tom "hey guys" tom and jack looked at eachother till tommy said something "two things 1. what the fuck were you doing in the bathroom together and 2. YOU BOTH LOOK SO COOL" tommy practically shouted "oh ranboo was just making sure i was comfortable here!" then we heard wilbur talking to someone that just walked in "if you come in here 1. you take NO for an answer 2. you LEAVE TUBBO ALONE or else ill let someone out on you deal?" it didnt take long for jake to come over "hey- woah your a right fa**ot arent you" as i was still sat down i said " you step away from tubbo and you step away now jake" "oh yeah? what are you gonna do about it" i stood up towering over him "dont underestimate me, jake" fear flushed over his eyes so he swung to punch me.. lets just say it didnt work "watch your hands jackass you nearly got me" as i said that tubbo got up and kicked him in the.. yeah i dont need to finnish that, he fell to the floor and wilbur kicked him out.

"dude we have never seen you like that?!?" tommy said "yeah well anger got the best of me today i promiced tubbo that anyone that was homophobic to him was dead to me. And i dont break promices" i smiled at tubbo he smiled back but i could still see tears in his eyes, i grabbed his hand and took him back into the same bathroom as before "hey, its ok hes gone he wont be aloud back in now" "no its not that its just ive never had someone acctually stand up for me so its just a big differance" he laughed "dw ill always be here for you ok?" tubbo noded and we walked back to the boys (COME ON IT ISNT A GOOD WATTPAD STORY WITHOUT THE CRINGEY CHAPTER dw theres more of them to come)