Going Home

Going Home

Emma Lucy Stories

This is dedicated to my mum, my sister and two of my best friends Chiann and Libby

Chapter one – Home Sweet Home

For Ava-Rihanna, in the last 15 years. She's been very busy, she's happily married to long-term boyfriend Mason Osment who have three beautiful, lovely and caring daughters.

The youngest of the three was called Michelle Louise Osment. She was three years old and had blonde hair and blue eyes. She inherited her lovely smile from her mother and her blue eyes from her father.

The middle child was called Miranda Tracey Osment. She was ten years old and had brown hair and green eyes. She is very cheeky which she inherited from her mother as Ava was very cheeky just like her daughter at her age. Miranda is so very mischievous and is always up to something. her knowledge about computers, she inherited from her father.

The last of the Osment children was Donna June Osment who was 15 years old and very tall just like her dad, she had blonde hair and hazel-coloured eyes. She was top in English at school just like her mother and she's very protective of her little sisters.

Ava-Rihanna was a 34-year-old who was a successful writer and she and Mason were very happy together.

"Mummy, where are we going?" asked Michelle on a sunny but cloudy September morning "yeah, mum where are we going?" asked Ava's middle daughter Miranda as they both came running up to me in the kitchen

I was packing suitcases "mummy's busy right now sweetheart," I said as I was folding some blue jeans that belong to my oldest daughter Donna and putting them into the suitcase. My husband Mason had come over to us and put his arms around me as I put the last thing in the suitcase.

"Are we going on holiday?" asked Miranda all excited "not exactly sweetie?" I said, "tell them A" whispered Mason into my ear "there's no point being secretive anymore" he added "who's A? What secret?" asked Miranda "where's Donna? I want to tell all three of you together" I said "I think she's in her room" said Miranda "thank you. I'll be back. Don't move okay" I said "okay," said Miranda sat down at the kitchen table and I rushed off upstairs.

I ran into the living room when Mason ran after me "babe, do you want me to come with you?" asked Mason pulling my hand.

"I'll talk to her myself, don't worry," I said to myself as I walked upstairs, and Mason was watching me.

Donna came out of her room and accidentally bumped into me "oh hey mum, I was just coming to look for you. What's for tea?" asked Donna "oh darling, can I talk to you in your room a minute please" I said "oh, yeah sure mum. What's wrong?" she asked sounding serious "nothing sweetie, you're not in trouble," I said reassuring my daughter "so what's wrong?" asked Donna "you know my old home and school Misselthwaite Manor?" I asked "yes," asked Donna looking at me suspiciously "how would you feel about going there and moving to a new house?" I asked.

Donna looked at me shocked.

Mason walked into Donna's room and sat down next to me.

"Donna, are you okay?" I asked scared for Donna's response "but where would we live?" asked Donna "well, there's a room in the school for us to live in" said Mason "so we're going to live in a school?" asked Donna "yes sweetheart" said Mason "where would Michelle go? She's only 3 years old. Would she go to a new nursery?" asked Donna.

Both me and Mason looked at one another.

"We don't know at the moment darling," said Mason "so are you okay with moving?" I asked.