𝐢𝐢𝐢. - family magic

Start from the beginning

"Tsk. Your relation to my family has many downsides and I can call it is a curse now that I've reunited with Hades. I assume he's part of this supposed destiny that fate has planned out for me because he triggered the rest of my memories. I find it absurd that fate chose an infant child to be the trigger of memories owned by a ruthless monster such as who I once was."

He took out a leather journal from the shelf, humming as he inspected the text. One of his ancestors' writings, more focused on Peverell rather than Potter. Well it was a book written by Antioch Peverells descendants rather than Ignotus Peverell after all.

"Regardless. If he is part of the reason why I cannot rest, then I will keep him safe..." He whispered, before finally turning to the deity that had followed him from the first life to the next.

"It's high time I finally focus on my family rather than my survival. I guess this is one of the good things reincarnation has given me." He grumbled, shuddering at the cold chuckle that echoed through the library.

Death's voice alone was disturbing, but Lucian had somehow gotten used to it over the years. However, he could never get used to how cold it could sound.

"... Enjoy it while it lasts. You know that nothing lasts forever when it comes to the Peverells." The deity warned, giving Lucian a wry grin, before fading from the mortal realm... Or from the sight of mortals.

Lucian was left alone, sighing in annoyance before grumbling about irritating deities and their riddles.

He left the library, with a floating stack of books following him. He hummed, closing his eyes as he let his feet carry him to his destination. 'I hope Hades hasn't gotten lost.'

And to his delight, his little cousin did not get lost after the first few tours around the château. It had been two weeks since Hadrian had finally fallen to his custody.

It had taken many convincing words and assurances from Harry to stop his Aunt Katya from ruining the Dursleys. Lucian was a bit more docile regarding Harry's muggle relatives, although behind the assuring smile he has presented the youngest of their family, he was cursing out the Dursleys and prayed for misfortune to fall upon them. But he kept reminding himself that Harry was his priority now, not his wretched relatives.

Well, now Lucian was smiling as he watched Harry eagerly listen to Katerina teach him how to speak, read, and write in Russian. The Voronin lady was proud to do so and had already set up a little classroom for her nephew.

"Luka! My svetlyy(светлый), your little cousin is quite the fast learner. But don't stress him go much history lessons, Merlin knows how boring those are." Katerina sighed but gave her son a bright smile. It made her look younger, and Lucian could feel himself brighten at his mother's joy.

"Er... Hello Lucian." Harry spoke in a rather messy and clumsy Russian, which made Lucian grin. He found it adorable how Harry seemed to draw out certain letters.

"It's nice to see that you're enjoying yourself Hades." Lucian chuckled at Harry's confused expression, before ruffling his already wild hair. Puberty was already on it's way for his little cousin.

"Matushka(матушка) don't worry about his History lessons. The Peverell and Potter bloodline barely had anything to be bored about." He hummed, gesturing for the floating books to set themselves on the desk Harry was leaning on.