Chapter Sixty Seven

Start from the beginning

@nikkiyln: miami nights @y/nevans @lizzie

"Alright, I'm gonna go over to that blondie that keeps staring at me," Nikki turns her phone off and slips it inside the pocket of her dress.

Before she even got the chance to walk away, I grabbed her by the arm.

"Remember what we talked about," I tell her.

"It's fine," she removes her arm from my grasp, "Tom knows I came to have a good time, I love him and he knows that, I'm just gonna have a good time Okay Y/n?"

"Fine," I accept, "you are my sister but remember that Tom is my best friend, if I have to protect him over your actions than I will."

"Relax, Y/n" she tells me, "live a little."

🎀 CHRIS'S POV 🎀

It's Day 2 of taking care of Sienna on my own, last night was rough. She was restless and almost couldn't stay asleep.

I had to walk around the master bedroom, swaying her back and forth in my arms to try to get her to sleep.

It didn't work so I made her a bottle, and cradled her in my arms as I rested against the headboard of the bed. Eyes heavy since it was 4am, but I fought against sleep to make sure Sienna drank everything.

All you could hear was Dodger snoring peacefully at the corner of the mattress and Sienna's baby sounds as she gulped her milk down.

After I gave her the bottle, she was still restless at the point where she cried of frustration with herself.

So I carried her over my shoulder and sat up again on the headboard, as I began to sing her a lullaby Y/n always sings to her.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star...."

A few seconds of singing that soothingly and she was out like a light for the rest of the night, granting me 4 hours of marvelous sleep.

It was now 10 am, Sienna was in the bath as I got ready myself to go film.

As much as I love Scarlett, I still don't trust anyone around my baby unless I know them personally. So when her babysitter called, I kindly declined her offer of looking after Nena while I'm gone.

I'm just gonna take her with me.

splash, splash

Sienna got water everywhere as she played around with her duckie. Dodger was outside of the tub, waving his tail as he monitored her.

The bath water reached just to Sienna's collarbone area, as she sat and had the time of her life in that tub.

She loved bath tubs and I hope she got all her energy out so that tonight she'd fall asleep quicker.

I had one of my favorite songs on as I combed through my long hair, whistling to the tune. I grabbed some beard cream and gently ran it through with my fingers.

I always make sure my beard is condition in order to make it soft so it doesn't scratch Sienna or my wife when I kiss her.