Adam's POV

Selma was how I always liked her to be. Tied up, helpless and at my disposal. "I'm gonna make you scream now.", I whisper. She shivers. "P-please da baby."
I start sucking her right nipple. She let out a heavy moan. "Shut the fuck up whore." I move onto her lips, biting aggressively, my tongue dancing with hers. She tastes of spit and salt. I pull away, grabbing a long vibrating dildo. "You want this?" She lifts her hips in desperation. "Open, now." She sucks the toy as if it's the most delicious dessert. I pull back. Now the dildo slowly vibrates on her clit while she cries out. "What was that? Louder." I push the dildo into her pussy. She screams, fighting the restraints on her legs. "Don't you dare fucking cum." The toy is now at full speed and she's breathing heavily. "PLEASE DA BABY I CAN'T TAKE IT", she moans. "Don't you fucking dare, you know what happens if you do." Her body jumps up, shattering into an exploding orgasm. I smile and spit on her wet couchie. She squirms, her body shaking. "You know what happens next whore." Selma opens her eyes wide. "I'm sorry Master I'm sorry I didn't mean to come" I spit on her mouth. "This is what you fucking get when you don't listen." I shove my glizzy into her throat, the sensation making me weak in my knees. The bitch hesitates at first but soon starts slurping it, her tongue warm and sticky. She starts kissing the tip and I growl, enjoying every second of her punishment. Selma stops, choking on her spit and... something else. "Did I tell you to stop bitch?" I'm trying to hide my frustration. She spits on my cock, smiling. "You little-"
She stands up tall, her pussy drooling on the floor. "Did you really think I wouldn't feel you come into my fucking throat?" I'm speechless. "Kneel."
I do as I'm told.