~The Letter~

The very next day, Y/n was casually walking around the kingdom when y/p saw the same cookie that y/p saw yesterday. Since the cookies found you strong enough for the team, you had your schedule. Today you're supposed to beat the giant squid of the deep sea. That word "squid" did seem familiar to you as you saw one of the cookies the same appearance, except they can't remember anything that happened. You were very scared to talk to the cookie herself because of the last time. You might get in a fight with her and you will start to crumble. You just had to wait.

       2 hours later, you have went to battle with hollyberry, sorbet shark, and sea fairy but before you went, there was a familiar cookie. It was her?! The new cookie?! She made it to the team?! You hoped that she wasn't mean or rude to you. As you and the rest went to battle, thunder struck as the sea monster awoken. You fought like it was now or never. "TAKE COVER!" Hollyberry hollered as everyone went under her shield. Suddenly you and the cookie were bundled up together. All of a sudden, the cookie gave you a paper with something written on it as the cookie blushed and looked away. You could not read it because it was dark but you would read it once the battle was done.

     The giant squid was defeated and went back down to the depths of the sea. The thunder stopped and you all have went back to the kingdom to plan your next move. You went back home and read the letter. It said...

Dear Y/N cookie,

"My name is PAL cookie. Thanks for asking. We should maybe talk more soon.. i guess."

                                                                                                                                            salutations, 

                                                                                                                                         PAL cookie.

You were happy you got the letter as you went for a nap.