The Mile High Club

It's the last day of the OBX promo tour before Netflix releases the third season of Outer Banks and your boyfriend Rudy is so excited because he booked you and him a flight back home to Alaska so he could spend time with you and his family for Christmas. As soon as the last interview is over he immediately finds you and rushes to the airport with all your suitcases in tow because of course he insisted on packing and being ready to leave as soon as possible.

It has been ages since he was able to go home and spend the holidays with his family and as soon as you board the tiny private plane he lets out a sigh of relief and tells you how happy he is that you are going to get to spend some time getting to know his family and how he can't wait to start a family of his own with you. You look at him, smiling, and say you can't wait either, to which he smirks at you and says "then why wait" and wiggles an eyebrow at you, giving you that devilish look that he knows drives you wild. He starts to pull at your skirt and lifts it up, slowly moving your panties to the side and starts to slide in a finger. "You're already so wet for me, baby" he says gruffly as he slides a second finger inside your dripping pussy. You bite your lip in pleasure and he whispers in your ear that part of the beauty of a private plane is that you can do whatever you want up here and no one can see. You let out a throaty moan as he kisses your neck and runs his free hand down your half naked body, pulling your shirt and his off in a flash while you unbutton his pants and he slides the straps of your bra down your arms. He lets out a low growl in your ear again, as you begin to pump his cock with your hand while he kisses your neck and gently sucks on your ear lobe and the area right behind your ear, finding your sweet spot and knowing how much that turns you on when he does that, making you moan his name and kiss his lips in a frenzy of passion that you can't imagine recovering from without some sort of sweet release. The more you say his name, the harder he fingers you and right when you're about to cum he stops and you whimper at the loss of his touch as he tells you that he needs to feel you cum around his cock. He pulls you onto his lap and you ride him, swiveling your hips and bouncing up and down. You are a complete moaning mess from the immense pleasure he's giving you as he pushes his hips up to make you feel as much of him as you possibly can and you feel him start to twitch inside of you and watch him as he throws his head back and grunts "fuck" "yeah baby" "just like that" while you swivel your hips and clench around him, sending him into that euphoric state you both have been craving, which then sets off your own orgasm making you break out into a whining cry as you ride out one of the most intense orgasm you've had in a very long time. When you both finally regain your breathing and calm down, he kisses your forehead, pushes your hair behind your ear and looks into your eyes, whispering an almost inaudible "I love you" causing you to smile. You eagerly say it right back while a light blush arises in his already flushed cheeks which makes you grin from ear to ear because you know, without a doubt in your mind, that you are 100% head over heels in love with the man who is right in front of you.