Their storys

"Fuck you, you asshole!" Will yelled to his stepfather.

"You're going to regret disrespecting me, you piece of shit!" Stephen yelled through the almost broken piece of thick wood, replacing Will's door that was removed from the hinges.

Stephen began kicking the door as Will flinched gripping onto his pillow, praying for his best friend to rush to his house.

"You're going to hell, you son of a bitch!" Stephen shouted.

"Which makes you the bitch!" Will shouted back, fighting his anxiety.

Stephen growled in agony, hissing as he tried to break the door down with everything he had.

Will sobbed as he put his face in his hands flinching every time the door made a snapping noise. His mother was never there to help. How he hated that bitch, if she would've never let this asshole into this place; Will wouldn't have to live like this, at least that's what he thinks.

Will began to feel his breathe in his throat as he began to wheeze, crouching behind his dresser, his veins showing in his neck and hands.

Suddenly it all stopped, he heard a silent ringing.

It was a blur, a total, surreal blur.

The thick wood slammed Will's wall as Stephen stood there with a bat in his hand staring daggers at Will trembling behind his dresser.

Will didn't bother to look behind him at his stepfather. He didn't bother to get up and push past the man, nor fight him. Instead, he sat there.

And screamed.

"Get the fuck away!" Will yelled.

"Fucking get away!" He yelled again, with a loud thud of his boot, he ran towards his stepfather tackling him to the ground, punching him in the face repeatedly as he felt a smirk cover his sweaty, tired, young face.

He watched the overweighted man lose consciousness, and with that he pulled himself off of him, kicking the side of his head, and then spat at him.

"Night night, old man" he said in Stephen's ear.

He walked out of the room looking behind him one more time then walking off.

He walked down the stairs as he looked at his 2 younger siblings sleeping on the floor with thin blankets. He felt a rock in his throat as he walked over to them, kneeling down.

"I'll be back you guys, just wait for me, ok?" he said, his voice cracking mid sentence.

He stroked Amy's forehead as he smiled at Stuart.

He picked up a duffel bag, from his previous runaways, and glared at his torn up mother on the couch absolutely slumped.

"Jag-off bitch" He hissed at her.

He stepped out of the house as he felt the light breeze hit his face, he inhaled the wind exhaling it and he let a relived smile take over.

He looked at the house once more before turning himself around walking down the block.

Will was happy it was finally over, being afraid to use the bathroom, watching his drunken stepfather knock his mother out as she sprawled across the floor, hearing the screams and cries of his young siblings.

The nightmare was finally over.

So he walked to his best friends house. He's wanted to runaway with her for the longest but never built up the courage to do so, not only that, he doesn't even have money. Hell, he'll find a way to get some though, he always does.

Then it was you, Lorrielle Fox, never home, always with Will, either out late at night smoking blunts, laughing, causing trouble, stealing. Really anything, anything to piss people off in that matter.

"You are nothing, you're worthless" Her mother yelled in her  face.

She did nothing but scrunch her face with disgust as she smirked at her mother, feeling the bitchy ness come off her words as she waited for her to blurt out cry, like she did when she was a child.

But Lorrielle no longer cried, she was numb to her mother's words, they no longer effected her, she fed off of her words, they made her feel more powerful because of how annoyed she would get from Lorrielle not being bothered by them.

Lorrielle's stepfather abused Lorrielle while her mother stood there and watched him. Lorrielle's father completely moved, she gets calls from him somewhat after months of trying to reach out to her but her mother hides them.

Lorrielle's Completely silenced by her.

"You are a bitch, Maryanne" Lorrielle said, simply calm.

Her mother cringed at her choice of words mixed up with shock.

"What Lorrie" She asked.

"You are a fucking bitch!" Lorrielle shouted this time.

"Bitch" Lorrielle said getting up.

"Bitch" She said getting closer to her mother.

"Bitch" She whispered in her mother's ear now.

She looked in her mother's, blue, blood-shot eyes, glossier than ever.

She watched her mother jerk her head to the side.

Lorrielle felt a tight tug pull her back as she hit the floor, moaning she lifted herself up, feeling her back burning up from pain she looked into her stepfathers eyes.

"Cunt" she whispered as she looked away.

That was her last strike.