Once they set foot on The Red light district, (Y/N)'s appearance was fascinating, Work of an art, Beauty of a goddes, Even if he didn't see her eyes yet. Uzui can tell how attractive she is, Just by she walk and talk.

"Wealthy house?" Tanjiro tilted his head on the other side, Having a question mark on top of his head.

"Tokito house, Ogimoto House, Kyoguko house, Was far the most famous in the red light disctrict but the wealthiest among them was the Yuwaku house.."

"It's a place where wealthy men bought beautiful prostitutes, But since three houses defeated it, It's barely to see someone lurk around there."

"They needed, A New beautiful oiran so far, So i thought maybe (Y/N)-Sama was the key for their two days of happiness." Uzui chuckled.

Zenitsu overhead it."YOU BASTARD! DID YOU JUST ADMIT! YOU WANT TO SELL OUR MENTOR!" He yelled to him having wided eyeballs.

Uzui punched his face directly."IDIOT! IT'S ONLY PART OF THE MISSION! SHE CAN STILL GET OUT OF IT!"

Tanjiro watched them in dotted eyes, They were busy arguing to eachother, Without even noticing a beautiful woman was already behind them.

"Ehem." You said having a disgrace look on your face, The owner's wife just done helping you change out for your outfit to make you look like a traditional japanese woman.

Their head turn around staring at their second master, Eyes from the bottom of her body up to her face.

They blushed hard, Staring at her completely stunt.

This is her outfit, I'm too lazy to describe it and i'm not good at it

This is her outfit, I'm too lazy to describe it and i'm not good at it. Just imagine the reader was wearing it.

Ps: Fem gojo is hot af.

She was not wearing anything to cover her eyes, Making her white lashes and ocean blue orbs, Sparkles like a diamond reflecting the lights.

Her kimono was only above of her knees, Additionally she didn't know why, She needed to wear this white socks.

"Soo pretty.." They all mumbled at the same time , Having an imaginary bloom of flowers surrounding them.

"Why do i need a bell around my neck anyways?" You said looking at the bell around your neck. You indeed look like a prostitue on this outfit.

"Damn, Are you sure you don't want to be my fourth wife? I can give you a lot of love and affection so the application for 4th wife is still available, Think about it.." Uzui said scanning her from head to toe, Her ocean blue eyes can caught someone's attention.