He nodded.

We walked towards the end of my house I love this view.

I swear you could cut our silence with a knife it was dead quite until he finally spoke

"So this where you been huh?" He asked.

"Yeah I started building this property along time ago it was suppose to be just a fun project but it turned into this."

"You did a bomb ass job ma." He said.

"Thanks but I'm pretty sure we didn't come here to talk about this."

"No we didn't lulu if you only knew how sorry I am right now." He said.

"I just wanna know why David like what was it? Was i not enough for you? Was i not what you wanted tell me."

"Lulu you are literally like the women of my dreams okay I would not have brought my ass out here if you wasn't I spent months like for you even though you shot me and I deserved every last bit of it but you have to know I honestly did not have a choice." He said.

"Wasn't you the one that told me everyone has a choice its just a matter of choosing wisely?"

"Yeah but-"

"But what did you just fall into her pussy or-"

"Mullanie just shut the fuck up and listen for once please damn just listen."

Calm down lulu obviously he forgot who he's talking to.

"Okay go ahead let's talk about it."

Daves pov
Seeing lulu face to face finally was crazy she's so damn sexy when she mad at me but if I want her back I need to be open and honest with her and when I finally told her what happened she almost didn't believe me.

"So let me get this right her ass threatened you and instead of you just calling me letting me know what was going down you made a deal with her instead?" She asked mad as fuck.

"Lulu she was threatening to take my kids away from me what choice did I have I had to act fast."

"I understand that but black why didn't you just call me i had just gotten off the phone with you not that long ago that night." She said.

"Babe I did try to call you back i really did you wasn't answering your phone nobody was and if I knew you was coming home that night I would have never did that please understand please."

She broke down and started crying and I just held her.

"I wasn't there for you im so sorry I should have listened." She said.

"Babe you didn't know and I should have made a move with out you."

"You did what you had to do i get it I just don't understand why you had to sleep with her that broke me David you don't know how bad it did." She said sobbing into my shirt.

I held her chin up and looked into her eyes.

"I do trust me I do I wish I could unfortunately everything but I can't I don't know how to fix this but I will I can't lose you lulu I really can't."

She looked at me and just pulled my face down so I could kiss her I don't know how long we was kissing for but it felt good but we pulled away.

"My heart won't let you go black I've tried and tried but I just can't." Shs said.

"I want you back lulu tell me what I got to do."

"Lets just start over rewind everything okay?"

"Okay I can do that."

"Good friends?" She said sticking her hand out.

"Friends for now." I said winking at her kissing her hand.

She blushed and we continued talking well into the afternoon almost until night we ended up sleeping in her room we cuddle up against eachother and passed out I know we got alot more to talk about but atleast its a step in the right direction.