━━ 𝟏𝟐

☆。 ⋆ 。 ☆ 。
★ 。 〵⎢〳。 ★
˚ ⁺ ♡ 【 mine 】⁺˚⋆。°✩
# ❝ kiss the boy! ❞
⋆ · ━━━━━━ ꧁ ☆ ꧂ ━━━━━━ · ⋆
➳❥ kujou kimiko ⋆。 🌸 °

☆。 ⋆ 。 ☆ 。★ 。 〵⎢〳。 ★˚ ⁺ ♡ 【 mine 】⁺˚⋆。°✩# ❝ kiss the boy! ❞⋆ · ━━━━━━ ꧁ ☆ ꧂ ━━━━━━ · ⋆➳❥ kujou kimiko ⋆。 🌸 °

the plan was simple. Kimiko would go to her father's party and then drink so much wine that he would send her to her room. Only this time she wouldn't actually drink the wine. She would just pretend. Because that's how she behaved at all his parties. Without alcohol, nothing and no one could endure there. So it would be completely normal if her father sent her away before the fireworks.

Of course it would be difficult to get through half the evening without any alcohol, but the thought of Kazuha and seeing him later made it all better. She would do it for him, otherwise there was no other way to sneak out. And she definitely didn't want to disappoint Kazuha. She really wanted to see him.

»You seem different today than usual«, Nanami cleared her throat. She stood behind her and tied her hair nicely. Mei was about to get the dress. »Not in such a bad mood, like always before every party.«

That was true. The thought of Kazuha made her infinitely happy. She couldn't describe how fortunate she actually was. She had never seen the big fireworks display before. She always wanted to see it and seeing it now with him was kind of special.

»Would you like to tell me why?«

Did she want to tell Nanami about Kazuha? Yes! Did she want to tell how incredibly adorable he was, how gently he spoke to her? In any case! Did she want to tell her how beautiful his red eyes were and how cute the little braid and the few red strands looked? Definitely! And how perfectly kissable his lips were, gosh yes!

But she didn't know how Nanami would react. In principle, Kimiko trusted her. Really! But Kazuha was her own little secret and maybe it should stay that way. Maybe it would be better if only she knew about it. It was enough that Hiroki had told her brother about it. She didn't want more people to spoil it for her.

»Not yet«, Kimiko said. »Maybe another time.«

»As you wish.« She could see Nanami nodding in amusement through the mirror. »I'm glad to see you happy again.«

Happy. Yes, Kimiko hadn't felt like that in a long time. In fact, she had never felt like this before. As a child, she was always very happy with her mother. But that was a completely different happiness than what she felt about Kazuha.

»And that's why I'm not forcing you to wear your hair very tightly this evening.«

Kimiko laughed. »Very nice of you.«

»I have the dress!« Mei ran into the room with her new dress over her right arm. »Oh and!« She pulled out a letter and handed it to Kimiko. »From your brother.«