𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠-𝚐𝚎𝚗!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"OHHH NOYA-SAN THE ONLY ORANGE ONE!!! HE STANDS OUT!!!" Hinata screams.

'Nishinoya's already wearing his' Asahi glanced at Nishinoya with a sweatdropped.

'When did he?' Sugawara blinked.

"IT'S BECAUSE I'M THE STAR!" Nishinoya stood proudly.

"Woahhhh star player!!!"

"Idiot during the match the libero goes in and out of the court multiple times so to make it easier to distinguish them from the rest they have to wear different uniforms!" Kageyama grumbled.

"I-I-I KNOW THAT!!!" Hinata tries to save himself from the embarrassment.

'Hm?' Hinata's eyes glazed down to the uniform Kageyama was holding, he ten checked his.

"!!!!"

"Kageyama is in the single digits!"

"I knew he'd say that," Tanaka and Tsukishima said in unison cackling.

"Be grateful to even have a uniform in our first year!" Kageyama roared.

"I-I-I know that!"

"Sure you do" Tsukishima teases.

"Shut up saltyshima!"

"Oh that's right I guess you wouldn't remember huh?" Daichi smiles.

"Welp he did only see him once on TV after all" Sugawara chuckled beside his captain.

"eh?" the confused tangerine turned to the parents of the team aka Sugamama and Dadchi I mean Sugawara and Deadchi eerr Daichi!!!

"The little giant Hinata, that's his number when he went to nationals. Karasuno's little giant number 10 remember now?" Sugawara chuckled, they watched as Hinata held the uniform high his eyes sparkled upon realizing.

"COACH DID YOU PICK IT WITH THAT IN MIND?!"

"nope it was just a coincidence"

"IT MUST BE FAITH!!!" Hinata yells.

"Coach just said it was a coincidence" Kageyama rolls his eyes.

"Don't be jealous now kageyama-kun~"

"WHO'S JEALOUS OF WHO YOU RASCAL!?"

"ANYHOW!!! WHERE'S SNOW?! his uniform is the one I wanna see" Ukai grumble

"Is it any different from the ones given?" Tsukishima asked stoically.

"Actually yes Tsukishima" Sugawara chuckled.

"How so?"Yamaguchi tilts his head confused. Just when Daichi was about to reply he was interrupted by Nishinoya's screaming.

"OHHHHHH SHI-KUN LOOKING COOL!!!"

The team all turned and saw Inunaki standing beside Kiyoko with an all-black jersey with a dark gold-tinted orange lining and a proud number 7 on the front.

"WOAHHHH NAKI-SENPAI LOOKS COOL!!!!" Hinata bounced

"Why is the uniform different?" Kageyama muttered.

"Ohhhh is that what they design this year?!" Tanaka fanboyed.

"wait till you check the back!!!" Takeda chirped excitedly.

"The back?" Hinata and Kageyama blinked as the rest of the team leans in curiously...

"Let's see the back Snow turn around.." Ukai commands.

"Sure thing Ukai-chin" when Inunaki turned around the team gasped, at the back of Inunaki's jersey the name Karasuno was written in Kanji and a ferocious crow at the bottom.

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 || Haikyuuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें