𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠-𝚐𝚎𝚗!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Tanaka for once is right Yamaguchi"

"SUGA-SAN!!!!" Ignoring the offended yell that came from the 2nd year wing spiker Sugawara continues to pat Yamaguchi's lock gently.

"Let's do our best okay Yamaguchi?" Suga smiled as he watched one of his baby crows grow a determined smile and nod.

"Osu!" Yamaguchi grins.

"Alright let's do our best!" Tanaka yells.

"Tanaka put your clothes back on!" Suga scolds.

"Ryuu-chin said let's give a free strip show" Inunaki chuckled

"You're the man Ryuu!!!" Nishinoya gave his balls friend a proud thumbs up

"ORYAAAA!!!" Tanaka waved his shirt above his head manically.

"Noya, Naki I don't think you two should be encouraging this" Asahi nervously tried to stop the twins.

"GOO RYUU/ RYUU-CHIN!!!" The twins cheered as the ace sulked in the corner unsuccessful in trying to stop the twins.

"You two stop encouraging him!" Suga scolds as he proceeds to boink Tanaka in the head and started his long-hour lecture of showing something indecent to twins of all people; the twins glanced at each other shrugging their shoulders they left to bother the ace once more Yamaguchi who was made the specter of the whole show sweatdropped.

'How chaotic'

the next day...

"FOOTWORK FOOTWORK!!! DON'T STOP MOVING THOSE LEGS!!!" Ukai yells.

'Yeah don't stop moving those legs let the thighs move Daichi-chin'

Inunaki shamelessly glanced at his captain's tights and then made eye contact with Sugawara and Nishinoya who were at his right and gave them a thumbs up.

The two saw his signal gave naki a nod as Nishinoya turned to Tanaka and gave him a thumbs-up, Tanaka who saw this nod only one thought ran inside the Quadro's mind.

'Daichi Sawamura thigh supremacy'

"Sensei" Takeda turned and was faced third-year manager beauty.

"Ohh there here?!" Takeda excitedly looked down at the paper bags that were filled with the team's new uniforms.

"Yes They've been cleaned and patched up"

"Gather up!" Ukai yells while holding one of the jerseys with sparkles in his eyes.

"Ohhh!!! what's that?" Hinata bounced towards the advisors, with the twins just behind his heels.

"Oh ho is that what we think it is?!" the twins bounced towards Takeda in excitement.

"I believe it is" Sugawara pats the twin's back trying to calm the two crows but he can't hold back the excitement he was feeling in his bones.

"It's as you guess, it s the uniforms that just arrived." Kiyoko smiled patting the albino's locks proceeding to give the simp twin a nod which made the libero sparkle in delight.

"Woahh!!!"

"Oh wow, we didn't get them back in our match with seijoh" Daichi comments as his eyes sparkled at the sight of the uniforms.

"Is the same one that I saw on TV! the one the little giant wore!" Hinata trembles in excitement.

"So these guys were the only thing that didn't change at all huh, it'd be a nice hit if they changed the design a little" Ukai grumbled.

"Alright we'll hand them out now," Takeda said.

Takeda with the help of Kiyoko handed out the uniforms with a bright and proud smile.