Dark snow

Matthew Bayo is a policeman who usually works night shifts patrolling the nearby road to the police station because several people speed there and lots of crimes happened on that road late at night. Matthew was getting tired so he took a sip of coffee to try and wake him up after he picks up the cup he sees a big White old looking truck speed run past his cop car so he puts his coffee down and presses on the gas button and starts driving after the truck she signals the truck to pull over but he didn't he keeps chasing the truck for about 5 minutes until he finally pulled over. Matthew got out of the police car and grabbed two flashlights and pointed it at the truck driver's face. That is where he discovered that he had blood all over him. His cheeks Where filled with blood. Matthew questioned the man about the blood on him the man just replied oh I hit a deer so I picked it up and moved it out of the road so it would cause any incidents. Matthew replied thank you but he was still suspicious about the man.
Matthew called for back up on his walkie-talkie because he thinks the man is highly intoxicated
(15 minutes Later) the backup he has called for finally arrived and ask the truck driver what the blood was. He replied saying he just hurt himself. His story kept changing for whomever asked him. Matthew asked the backup to stay with the man while he goes and investigates. He looks around the area and sees a forest with big Footprints about the size of the truck drivers feet in the deep snow he follows it. He walks inches in inches deep into the forest looking for the deer the man have supposedly killed he didn't expect to find it though. He keeps walking as the footprints go he sees a lump in the snow he starts walking faster assuming that that's the deer. As he get closer his body got struck with fear as he sees our young woman's body and laying in the snow blood all over her the snow is dark. He says on the walkie-talkie "Dark snow" which is there a code word for finding a deceased person. This man hadn't killed a deer! He turns around and there's the truck driver. "Nope. I killed A women shes like a deer though" Matthew reaches out to grab his gun out of his vest pocket but it's too late the truck driver has already stabbed a knife into his throat. Therefore the backup cop yeah she done the same to him she never got caught he's still lingering out there. Stay safe. You might be next.