"Is everything okay?" The waitress asked and Yeojin nodded, sitting down.

"Everything's perfect. Thank you for the food." Yeojin said, bowing in her seat and smiling.

They all got their food and once the waitress left, Beomgyu began laughing again.

"What now?" Yeonjun asked his friend, wondering the new cause of his case of the giggles.

"She think she can win." Beomgyu said, putting a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"It's on—"

"Stop!" Huening Kai shouted, eventually shutting the two up.

"Stop fighting. I don't get why you two hate each other." He continued, pouting slightly and was clearly sad at their actions and it genuinely hit a soft spot for Yeojin.

"I don't hate her. I just like annoying her and people in general." Beomgyu said, smiling at everyone.

"True. I'm an example of those people." Yeonjun said, his expression very unsatisfied as he recalled all the times Beomgyu clowned him.

"Let's all just calm down and have a nice meal." Iseul said, successfully calming the situation down.

"So Beomgyu," she began, attempting to make conversation, "where is this abandoned place you wanna go to?"

"It's an abandoned mental asylum!" Beomgyu muffled out, his mouth full of food. "I heard there's this one hallway that's haunted and the like ghosts will taunt you when you're walking through it."

As Beomgyu spoke of the abandoned place, a few of them shivered, terrified by the idea of such a place.

"That sounds cool." Iseul said when something finally came to her mind. "What if we go in pairs inside that room? There's eight of us so it'd be four pairs."

"That sounds stupid— I mean cool." Suki said, earning a nudge on her side from Iseul.

"Yeah. Let's go ahead and make the groups right now. We'll play rock paper scissors and winners get to choose their partners." Yeonjun suggested and everyone agreed.

Soobin became the first winner, picking Huening Kai as his partner. Then came Suki who chose Taehyun, her mindset telling her that it's best to get along with the new group and not have to rely on Iseul or Yeojin. Yeonjun won the next round and he picked Iseul, realizing the situation that would happen if Yeojin and Beomgyu (surprisingly) lost.

"Y'all are some evil bitches." Yeojin said, realizing that her and Beomgyu would have to go inside the supposedly haunted room together. "I demand a rematch!"

"Sorry a games a game and you two are the losers." Suki said, smiling at her older friend.

"This is lame."

"You're only disagreeing cause you're a pussy and know you'll be scared." Beomgyu said, sipping his soda nonchalantly.

"Not even! You're just a pain in the ass and I know for a fact you're gonna be a bigger pain in the ass to deal with in a haunted room." Yeojin replied and Beomgyu shook his head.