Jimmy Kimmel- Mainly Black Widow Cast

Zacznij od początku

"Yeah, but it's not just you she doesn't like. I think it's just men. She doesn't like Evans or Downey or Tom or any of them. She doesn't like our Dads. I don't think it's personal Jax. Just go play with her, this is just a phase she'll warm up to you the more you spend time with her." I didn't argue back and went to play with some building blocks with Scarlett.

We played for about ten minutes and she hadn't cried or fussed yet. I was laying on my side on the floor and she was sat leaning on my torso.

I saw Lizzie out the corner of my eye recoding the two of us on her phone but I ignored it. It wasn't about that right now. My daughter was playing with me and she hadn't cried yet.

She started building a tower but she built it too high. It toppled away from her but she started crying. I sat up and sat her on my knee. I lightly bounced at and shushed her. Much to my surprise she calmed down, and she did it quickly too!

I had a huge smile on my face. I actually managed to clam her down without Lizzie's help.

"You hungry? You want some food?" I asked the two year old who couldn't talk yet. We weren't worried about it, she would learn in her own time but if she wasn't talking by three then we would take her to the doctor's.

She made grabby hands to me so I picked her up and brought her over to the table, where there was a selection of eggs, sasauges and bacon.

We sat and ate breakfast happily together as a family before leaving to go to the studio. I tried to feed Scarlett but she was being fussy again so Lizzie helped her.

When we got there I went to find Flo and Scar. We each had our individual dressing rooms but I wanted to let them know I was there first.

Scar was already in her room but as usual Florence was late. I went back to my dressing room with Lizzie and little Scarlett. The hair and make up crew were already waiting for us. I still don't understand why I have a hair crew, I can do that myself it's not difficult they just style it. And the make up crew just put a little bit of blush and stuff on, surely Lizzie could do that. Either way, they make me look amazing so I shouldn't complain.

Just as they finished Jimmy came to my dressing room. I left the door open so anyone could come in if they wanted to.

"Hey Jackson, Elizabeth and you must be the mini Holland." I laughed at the way he addressed Scarlett. He crouched down to her eye level and waved. I picked her up and put her on my hip.

"Say hi to Jimmy, Scarlett." I lifted her hand and waved it back at him.

"Mama." She said and made grabby hands towards Lizzie. My jaw dropped to the floor and so did Lizzie's. Jimmy just looked at us weirdly.

"Yeah, that's me girly. Well done my beautiful girl." Lizzie said taking her from me and dancing around the room.

"First time she's said mama?" Jimmy asked and I shook my head no.

"First time she's say anything. She's a bit behind on her speech but we were just letting her go at her own pace." I explained still with a massive smile.

"What have I missed?" Florence asked coming into the room closely followed by Scar.

"Scarlett just said her first word!" I told them excitedly.

"What? And I missed it? That's it, I'm never spending time with you again Flo. I just missed my mini me's first word." Scar said half seriously but half jokingly.

"She's only named after you Scar, doesn't mean she's going to be like you." I said teasing my best friend. Scar and I have been best friends for so long that before I told the public about my and Lizzies relationship everyone thought it was Scar and I. Just ew.