Kaming tatlo ang nasa harap at sumaktong nag red ang stop light.

Nakasandal ang baba ko sa manibela, tamad na tamad ako mag drive ngayon.

One hundred seconds pa naman bago mag go so I decided to check my phone.

Nanlaki ang mata ko na makita ko ang daming missed calls ni Leon sa number ko.

Hindi ko naman nagamit phone ko sa buong event, ngayon ko lang nagamit.

Binalik ko na lang ang tingin ko sa kalsada and that damn papers are bothering me again.

We arrived to the restaurant, at pumuwesto kami sa may veranda at nag simula na silang umorder ng hapunan.

I'm looking at the city, the stars are everywhere, and the moon is breathtaking in crescent shape.

My brother arrives on time and sits beside me while we wait for our order.

My brother explains what happened on campus; he describes it as a disaster, but he manages to keep them calm.

His fans asked him if he and Torrance are dating, and he flatly denied it.

May ibang gusto si Torrance at si Kuya naman ay gusto muna maging single.

He's already traumatized by what happened between him and his ex-girlfriend.

When our order arrives, we begin eating while teasing each other and telling what happened when mom wasn't around.

Napakaloyal talaga ni Dad kay Mom.

He will tell you everything, even the smallest details.

I can't stop thinking about the papers while I'm listening to their conversations.

For the first time in my life, I've had such a difficult time dealing this problem.

I sigh quietly and have no choice but to tell him. But I'm still not ready.

After dinner, Mom, Dad, and Miahri signal their car lights, saying goodbye, and we did the same with my brother as they turned left to the other road.

My brother blinks his car light five times after fifteen minutes, and he also makes a u-turn when the stop light turns green.

I'm alone now, wandering around the streets until I entered the Orion hotel's underground parking.

Leon's car is already next to mine, and I shake my head as my lips tremble.

I tried to relax, and after a few minutes, I decided to go out to my car.

It's been days and I saw Leon last night as well, but I avoided him. He was about to greet me when I completely ignored him which it leads him into confusion.

It's been days and I've been avoiding him.

"Miss Caelum?" I blink for a few times and my mind went back to reality.

"Y-yes?"

"You're spacing out again." Rio scolded me.

I'm sitting in the backseat of the car, to the right, looking out the window.

I'm wearing a black pants, red shirt with a medium v line. And a black stiletto.

Also, my aviator sunglasses.

I open the door and grab my black trench coat as ten cars park in front of the airport.

My employees bows to me and I start walking with Rio beside me.

I walked into the airport with a serious expression on my face because I'm not in the mood right now.

"Miss Caelum, how can we solve this? Terminating the contract is not easy as it looks. Lalo na at hindi matawagan ang Ambassador." Pambabasag ni Rio.