Chapter 2

Vincent's P.O.V

I opened the front door. I saw a fort & a cake on the table. Bianca knocked out on the couch and Jaelyn knocked out on the floor. I smiled to myself. I missed them so much. I knew how ticklish Jaelyn is, so i got on my knees and tickled her. She giggled. She look in the direction of Bianca on the couch.

"Is Vinny here yet?" she said half a sleep.

"Im right here" I whispered.

She screamed and hugged me, waking up Bianca. I ate some of the cake, it was really good actually. We went outside to the front yard. I noticed the house on sale in front of me. But on the sign it said sold.

Jaya's P.O.V

We were going to the airport. It was just me and my mom. I am a only child. I lived in California my whole life. And now, we're moving to New Jersey. What about my friends? What about our home?

We were now boarding the plane. I really didn't want to go. I wanted to stay. I loved the sun, my friends, and my hometown. It was everything I needed. Moving to New Jersey was a big change for me.

The airplane ride was boring. My mom was staying to brighten me up, but failed. I never disrespected my parents however they've sacrificed a lot for me. I slept on the plane, watched movies, and ate. Before i knew it we had landed. We got a taxi because we sold our car. We had she family here in Jersey, and they would take us out to buy a new car.

It was about midnight. My mom got the keys from her pocket.

"Here we go" Mom said excitedly.

I admit my heart was racing. This would be a great way to start fresh. The house was humungous. It smelled with that new house smell. I went up stairs to my room, that i just picked out. Wow. It had its own bathroom, and it has a balcony. I cant wait to decorate. My mother and I only brought most of our clothes, some blankets, & pillows. Dad was going to ship the rest to us, then get a plane here. He was also going to make sure the house was bought.

Jaelyn's P.O.V

I was sleeping in my room/ shared with Bianca. I lived with my auntie, Vinny's mom. My parents are dead. They died in a car crash. I was 6, in first grade, and my auntie picked all of us up from school. I haven't seen my parents since that morning, before i went to school. I never got to say goodbye. And that hurts me.