They look to each other and one of them shrugs.

"I'm sure Deku will want to see her regardless. Let him decide what to do with her."

One guy says to the other.

"Alright you stay here I'll take her. Follow me Doll~"

He begins to laugh as he walks off. I just roll my eyes and follow him.

We soon approached what looked like a small town with a large building in the middle

We soon approached what looked like a small town with a large building in the middle. People were out and about on the street staring, whispering, and laughing at me. They seem to all notice I'm a different face among them.

"Hey keep up we're almost there."

The guy I was following says.

We make it to the large center building and head inside. A large open area full of people is what we walked into. I followed the guy I was with through the crowd to some stairs near the side of the building leading upstairs.

We walk up the stairs to a less crowded floor. He then takes me down a hallway and we approach large double doors at the end of it.

He gives the doors a series of knocks and then they opened and there stood a familiar face.

"Can I help you?"

Toga asks him.

"Here to see Deku, I got something for him."

"Deku is busy right now can it wait?"

Toga asks him.

"Well I don't know what to do with her."

"Her?"

Toga asks and the guy gestures to me.

"Oh! You were Deku's first doll."

Toga says with a creepy smile.

"Well let's see what Deku will do with you. Come on!"

Toga says skipping up to me grabbing my hand, pulling me into the room, and then shuts the doors behind us.

"Deku I got something for you!"

Toga calls out into the large space. It almost looked like a mini apartment of sorts. Me and Toga stood in a living room area.

"Toga I'm busy."

It was his voice. It came from another room in the area.

"I know you are having fun with your new doll and all but I found your first one..."

She says yelling back to Deku.

"I've always liked you more."

Toga whispers to me. I give her a fake smile.

Suddenly a girl comes running from a room in the small hallway of the mini apartment. Her clothes were a mess and she struggled to fix them as she gave me and Toga a quick glance and the went to have a seat on the sofa near us.

While I was focused on her I didn't notice him appear in the room until he spoke.

"Doll?"

I turn my head to look at him.

"Izuku."

I say timidly. I grit my teeth to keep myself from pulling my gun on him and shooting a bullet into his head. No. I have to take my time with this. If I help Katsuki I can watch him suffer slowly and by all means to crush Deku would be to spy on him and tell the heroes exactly how to stop him.

"Heard you were in a rehabilitation unit."

"I was. I escaped."

I say back to him.

"Toga take my other doll and leave us be for a moment."

"Okay Deku!"

I hadn't noticed Toga was still holding my hand till she let go to go get the other doll. Toga grabs her and they leave the room. As they do I walk a tad bit closer to where Deku stands.

"A new look I see.."

I say to him as I observe his outfit. He used to wear a vest and tie and he still did, but over it he wore a long coat and a metal mask around his neck. He also bared more scars than the last time I saw him. Of course he looked older and much taller now too.

"And a new confidence you have I see."

He says as he gets closer to me leaving only an arms length between us.

"I've been through a lot these past 2 years Izuku, but it's only made me stronger and my devotion to you has not changed. Please let me prove myself to you. Give me one more chance."

I plead with him as I mentally gag about what I'm saying.

Deku looks me up and down and then crosses his arms.

"Ask me again, but do so on your knees."

I struggle not to make a face at his words. I simply do as he says lowering to my knees. I look back up at him as he looks down at me.

"Izuku please give me a second chance. I will not disappoint you again."

Deku reaches for my face taking my chin in his fingers.

"Well how can I say no to that.."

He lets my chin go and goes back to crossing his arms studying me.

"Stand up."

I do as he says. How bad this is making me want to kill him. I hate being his toy and pet. Katsuki is going to pay for putting me through this after we end Deku.

"I've been needing someone to take care of my dolls for me. I can't always have Toga handling them, so it will be your job now. My number one doll will definitely be able to help the others like her. Make sure they don't fail me as you did. If you can do this then you live, but if you fail me again doll..you die."

"I won't fail you Izuku."

I wanna scream. I'll kill him before he ever kills me.

"Good. Then welcome back Doll~"

 Then welcome back Doll~"