〰 Fertilizing A Pumpkin Patch 〰 // s.r, b.b

Start from the beginning

Though, now that they had, you were basically vibrating off the couch. Leaping out of your seat to go put clothes on that you hadn't recently slept in, with a quick "I'll go get ready then"

Your father placed his arm around you and tucked you into his side, stopping you from leaving. Something you didn't even bother fighting, loving to cuddle up with him whenever you were presented with the chance. Kissing your forehead, he smiled, "Slow down princess, Bucky's gonna help you choose something to wear. Since you've never been before, he knows what works best. Ok? Daddy's gonna meet you there, he has to make sure everything is on schedule."

"Yeah, trust me doll. Let me guide you through your first time, I know exactly what you need to wear." You nod, not catching the underlying meaning of his words. Believing that since he had more experience in picking out pumpkins, that he would know best. Trusting him without a shadow of a doubt, as he had always been there for you and took his uncle role very seriously.

"Ok, see you later daddy." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek and dragging Bucky to your bedroom.

***

"Are you sure about this, Bucky?" You ask staring at your backside in the mirror. "I don't see how having will help us to choose the best pumpkins?"

Bucky had been staring at your bum's artwork far more intensely than he had his own, though he had already been painted before they told you what was happening today. He must be making sure it held up to pumpkin choosing standards. "It's necessary to help your father get a feel for the right pumpkin. It also helps you know what a pumpkin should feel like when it's the right one. When we get there, we're gonna hide among the other pumpkins and he will check each one. When he reaches you, he will show you personally how a pumpkin is picked. Using your body is important to get the right feel for the situation and you know how important Halloween is to your father. Trust me, this will make him happy. I do this every year with him."

"Really, every year? Well, I guess if it's part of the tradition, I don't want to mess anything up by doing it wrong." You rationalize to yourself after hearing his explanation, it made sense after all.

"Exactly. We can't get the best pumpkins if we don't do things right." He said as he slipped into his jeans once more, gesturing for you to do the same with your skirt. Not giving you any underwear to change into, and while it felt a little strange not wearing any, you knew he was worried about ruining the paint on your bum, even if it was dry by now.

***

Nothing more was said as Bucky drove you both out into the country to a small private piece of farmland. No one else seemed to be there but daddy, who was waiting for you two at the entrance with a big smile. One you couldn't help but reciprocate, feeling that excited energy dance within you once more. Barely hearing Bucky explain how no one else would be coming while you were there as your dad booked the rest of the day for a more private experience. Another benefit they had of choosing pumpkins this way.

As soon as Bucky parked the car, you were throwing the door open and running towards your dad to hug him. Acting as if it hadn't only been a couple of hours since you had last seen him. He embraced you with ease, pulling you tightly into his strong arms, showing off all the love and protection he felt for you.

"Hey, pumkin" He greeted casually but his expression held a devious twinkle, causing you to instantly look down. Suddenly shy about what was on your bum.

"None of that Y/n/n. We're here to have fun and finally show you how pumpkins are picked. There's nothing to be shy about when you're with daddy and Bucky." He soothed, gripping your chin and looking deeply into your eyes. Earning a nod from you as you processed his words, feeling silly for the apprehension that you were showing in front of your family. He was right, you had nothing to worry about as long as you were with them.