𝐴 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒?????

Start from the beginning

"Look, I don't really know what kind of umm adult-ish feelings you guys are talking about, but please don't make things awkward between you two." I went back to my room after telling them that.

I don't know what happened next, but I definitely heard the house door open after some moments. Guess the discussion didn't go well between them, huh? I wanted to see who was the one leaving but I decided not to afterwards and went to sleep.

I hope all of this will settle by the time I wake up...

But certainly I was wrong.

"AKIHIKO??! WHY ARE YOU HERE???!" I almost got a heart attack when I saw that soulless figure sitting on the sofa, rethinking about his life decisions the moment I opened the door of my room.

"Oh, ohayo...Y/N-san." He's definitely crazy now.

"Please don't be so formal, it creeps me out. Where's my brother?" I asked as I opened the fridge to find something to eat.

"He left last night...and I don't know where he is now..." Akihiko looks even more depressed now.

"Ah..I see." I didn't show much emotion as I knew my brother was hiding at Take's house. And I knew he doesn't let Take tell Akihiko. Don't ask me why I know all of this. I just knew.

"Are you not worried about your brother?" Akihiko was a little surprised by my calm reaction.

"Ummm, no, I am VERY worried about him." I showed him a fake sad face and started to prepare breakfast for that emo guy.

Timeskip (After breakfast)

"Whoa...I never knew you were this good at cooking." Akihiko praised me after finishing the whole plate of omelette fried rice.

"Do not even think about me making bento for you." I knew he was going to ask about this in his next sentence. He clicked his tongue on me and slowly turned emo again.

"Tsk...what is it? What are you still worrying about???? I already said your precious Haruki is 10000% safe right now, do you not trust his own sister?" I was tired of healing his depressed heart when we were having breakfast just now.

"No...it's just that, he told me that he would be back by this morning but he's still-" The sound of the door opening stopped Akihiko's words.

My brother came back.

And he looks...different.

"Haruki!" Akihiko stood up as he walked past him.

"Oh, you're still here." Now, my brother's turn to look depressed. He even cut his hair short! Come on man, I still wanna play with his long hair!!

"Haruki..your hair..." Akihiko noticed it too.

"Ah, this. I cut it because it was too hot. I'm tired, you can go home now." As I said, he should improve his lying skills.

"I don't have a home to go to." Akihiko said.

Me and my brother both turned around at him. I'm almost sure that we were thinking about the same thing.

'Please don't tell me you wanna live here!' That was our thought.

"Umm, I sorta got kicked out by my roommate and now.. I don't really have a place to stay. So, ummm, can I-"

"No, no, no, no! You can't!" My brother immediately stopped him from asking the question that we were afraid of.

"Oh umm, I can do all the house chores and umm also I can sleep anywhere... So, please...let me stay." Akihiko slightly bowed at my brother.