" Matlab? " She asked confused..

" Yuvi... " He called him while he came towards him running..

" Han bhai.. " he asked standing in front of them..

" Please call your Sania.. she's literally very shy.. here your bhabhi wants her to stand beside her.. and she's all shy .. please bring her here.." Mahir said while he smiled at Bela and nodded leaving towards Sania..

" Madam.. app ja kyu nahi rahi bhabhi k pas? Unko bura lagega na... I know ab woh Mittal family se belong karti hai.. but don't forget Sania she's your only family and you too are her only family.. mana Anu will be doing all the rituals aa her sister but you can be her bridesmaid.. and anyways you are her bestfriend.. now come on.. unko bura lagega agar tum nahi gayi toh... " Yuvi made her understand... And she nodded wiping the lone tear that escaped her eye..

She went to Bela and stood beside her..

" Cholly.." she said slowly holding her ears..

Bela smiled hearing that.. that's the way they used to apologise to eachother..

" Next time asa kia na toh pakka baat nahi karungi.. " Bela glared while she nodded smiling..

Anu and Yuvi brought the rings and handed it to both Bela and Mahir..

Bela looked at Mahir who was already looking at her with love and affection filled eyes...

He got on his knees shocking her..

" Wohooooooo" people around them hooted while he grinned looking at her..

" So.. Miss Bela Sharma ... What did you do to me huh? " He asked frowning.. she shrugged with a mischievous smile..

The people around were already smiling looking at them...

" Love was something jiske bare me maine kabhi socha nahi tha... But then I met you when you were lying unconscious... Shayad asa pehli bar hua hoga history me ki kisiko kisise hospital me pyar hua hoga.." he said making everyone laugh

" Although I didn't realised it that time but pehli najar me he tum mujhe pasand aa gayi thi.. and then without being my wife you took care of me like a wife.. and healed me with you love and care .. kaise na pyaaar karta main? " He asked lovingly making her smile..

" We confessed but halato ne kuch asa khel khela ki hume alag  hona para.. lekin you know pyar karne wale kabhi alag nahi reh sakte.. and hence we came together again and fighted the toughest phase of our life.. and here we are today.. in our engagement.." he said holding her hands in his.. looking directly into her eyes..

" Ab issey pehle ki firse koi mushkil aye aur hume firse ladna kare I want to make you officially mine... So Bela Sharma.. I love you so much that I can leave everything and come with you just to be with you... I love you to the eternity and back.. so will you marry me?" He asked with twinkling eyes...

She had her happy tears...

" Yes.. I'll marry you.. " she said smiling widely...

He smiled sliding the ring in her ring finger..

The guests and family members clapped looking at the two...