pt 3 dinner with the neighbours(pt.2),

Start from the beginning

"Oh really how good are you" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm okay" I said dryly not wanting to seem so self centered.

"Okay? Coach y/n is amazing, I saw her yesterday doing all these cool tricks on the ice, it was so brilliant" Connie exclaimed. I nudged he elbow to stop because I was embarrassed. I liked talking about the sport but I don't like bragging.

"So what do we do now.... Coach?" Jesse interrupted. Skating over with the other boys.

"What did your old coach have you do?" Coach asked.

"He just yelled a lot."Charlie said.

"Thats how he hurt his arm." Terry exclaimed.

"His arm?" Coach asked.

"Yeah, one minutes he's yelling at us, 'Little bastards, where'd you learn how to play? Oh you suck, you! Skate you little bast-..' " peter said mimicking the old coach. He gasped and faked pain while he held onto his chest like he had chest pain and fell backards.

"Heart attack. Great" coach whispered to himself. "Alright, look. I gotta make a phone call. Keep scimmaging." And with that he got into his car.

"What should we do now?" Charlie asked.

"How about we break into his car, maybe just maybe he might resign his position as our coach." Jesse suggested.

"I'm in, that guys a jerk" I answered.

"I'm in too" Connie said.

"Me three"

"Me four"

We all ran around the car and pressed our faces against the car window, or tried to move the car back and forth. After a while of him yelling at us we broke in. Jesse, Karp, Guy, and Connie were all seated on the opposite side of Coach Bombay, Goldberg and Averman. Charlie and I were able to climb into the middle of the two seats and just sit on the floor. Peter and Terry managed to get into the front seat with the driver, stealing all his lollies.

"We wanna ride! We wanna ride!" We chanted until Coach gave up.

"I could kill one of em just to set an example, sir." The driver was saying meanwhile, Charlie and I were laughing our buts off like two toddlers making mischief.

"Not yet, Lewis. Take em for a spin anything!" Coach begged. We all cheered and Charlie and I did a high five. The car started moving making its way circling on the ice. We all stopped cheering when an awful smell came into the atmosphere.

"Goldberg!" Everybody yelled.

"It wasn't me, all right!" Goldberg said defending himself.

"Young man, what did you eat?" Coach asked angrily.

"Nothing it wasn't me!" He exclaimed again.

"Open a window" I gagged.

"Oh man it's my mom" Charlie said. " she looks pissed."

Cosch Bombay knocked him to the ground straight on top of me.

"Sorry about that y/n" he said.

"All good spazway" I laughed. Mrs Conway came to the side of the car and ordered everybody out. She grabbed Coach Bombay by the blazer and started yelling at him.

"Are you out of your mind" she shouted " What were you thinking putting that car on the ice? My son was in that car." After what seemed like a lot of arguments she took charlie and left. He gave me a wave and off he went.