Christmas special! (Why not)

It was christmas eve in the pizza plex,

Your kind coworker and friend dressed up as Rudolph ,the famous red-nosed reindeer to fit with the theme of sun and moon's costumes. Moon and sun had dressed up as Santa Claus, as they thought it would be weird if one had a completely different costume from the other, since they're the same person. All of your other co-workers had dressed as elves, with gift boxes in their hands, to give out to each other and the kids.

You didn't tell anyone who you dressed as for christmas, and when you walked through those doors, they looked in surprise, and your other co worker friends clapped and laughed as they knew you didn't know you matched exactly with the daycare attendant. Your job was the daycare assistant, here to help the extremely tidy and sheepish daycare attendant. You walked into the daycare in surprise as you saw your good friend "Rudolph" but sun was nowhere to be seen . "Wow Y/n! You look great!" said your friend and coworker.

"Thanks! But where is sun? It's 10 minutes until opening ti-" you couldn't finish your sentence as it was interrupted by a big gasp, followed by an "Awwww! Y/n! Turn around!" Now that was the familiar voice you needed to hear.

"Hi sun!" you turned around and as soon as you saw you blushed, "oh wow." you mumbled as your red face turned even more red.

Your coworker had decided to leave as soon as you turned around , leaving you to explain to the confused and slightly worried daycare attendant why your face was extremely red. " Santa Claus and Mrs Claus are married," you mumbled, still blushing A LOT. And, sun had heard and caught on. He blushed furiously.

The lights flickered, of course, you knew moon, so you also knew he didn't recognise you until he heard your voice, so you ran and jumped into the ball pit and tried to run up the slide when, "Naughty boy" He grabbed your ankle while you were climbing up a slide. "Goodness sake moon, i thought you'd recognise me by now," You laughed with a silly smirk.

"Shit-" he dropped you in surprise "sorry!" Then he looked at your outfit and noticed immediately.

"You're blushing Moon~" You teased.

"I- You-J- You are too!" he caught you out. You both looked at each other just waiting.

"This is awkward. moving on, why do you always tell kids you'll skin them if they aren't aslee-" and the light flickered back on.

"Well Mr Claus, we've gotta get to our places," you grabbed his hand and got out of the ball pit, trying to hide your blush.

(author's note: i hope you enjoyed, but i will be posting less since highschool is coming up soon, but i'll try mah best :)