Evie and Nikki look at each other smiling and Nikki says:

"No. There's no need."

"Are you sure?" The technician looks at them confused.

"Yes," says Evie. "We both decided it would be a surprise. We will find out after birth."

"Okay." If this is what you want, the technician smiles at them.

After a few days...

"Wow! Evie! This is it! It fits you perfectly!"

It's Heather's voice. She is with Evie at a wedding boutique. She sits on the chair and watches Evie come out of the fitting room and looks in the mirror and do a pirouette, watching the wedding dress she is wearing. Next to her is Sharise, Vince Neil's wife. She married Vince last year. Together with Evie, they came to help her choosing her much desired dress.

Evie looks in the mirror, smiling. She lowers her hands to her tummy. The dress hides her tummy a little. Not that she wants to hide the fact that she's pregnant. The belly is still small.

"I think this is it!" She exclaims and turns to the two women and smiles at them.

"You look great!" Sharise says to her and gets up from her chair and walks over to her, looking more closely at the dress.

"Wow! Auntie Evie!" A high-pitched voice is heard.

The three women turn their heads and see little Laura running towards Evie, her eyes wide.

"You look like a princess!" The little girl exclaims and raises her hands in the air.

"And you'll look like a princess too," Evie tells her. "You will be a flower girl, so you will have a similar dress. You will be like a mini bride."

"I can't wait!" Laura cries and claps her hands. "Mommy told me we'd go pick my dress today," she says and looks at Heather.

"You will definitely look great in it," Evie smiles at her.

"Aw! Sharise looks at Evie's tummy. "Your tummy makes you even more beautiful," she tells her. "Can I touch it?"

"Of course," Evie answers, smiling.

The blonde goes to the brunette and carefully puts her hands to her tummy. And then she takes them back, smiling even more.

"Have you ever felt the baby move?" Sharise asks.

"Not yet," Evie is looking down at the tummy. "But the doctor told me it wouldn't last long and I would feel it. I can't wait!"

"Aw!" Sharise says, her eyes twinkling at the tummy. "I can't wait to be a mom too!"

"Let's hope it happens soon," Heather says, and gets up from her chair and walks over to the other two women.

"Yes, hopefully," Evie says, smiling at the two women.

After two weeks...

"Jesus! How beautiful you are!"

Jack says with a startled look at his daughter who gets out of the car and holds out her hand.

"You look like a queen," he tells her.

"Thank you, Dad," Evie says, smiling under her veil.

"Are we going?" Jack asks softly.

"Of course. Everyone is waiting for us."

"Especially your groom," Jack grins.

"Yes, especially him," Evie smiles.