Chapter 41 - Itchy. (Three more in one)......(1)

Start from the beginning

“Don’t move.” The ink in Jian Fan’s eyes instantly thickened, and the deep voice seemed to give a soft sigh.

Shen Qinghuan’s body was faster than his brain, and he really didn’t move.

and……

Her pupils widened slightly, and Jian Fan’s body seemed…a little hot.

Only she hadn’t reacted yet, Jian Fan quickly squeezed Shen Qinghuan’s waist and limbs, and hugged her up into the air.

“Jian Fan!” Shen Qinghuan exclaimed because his legs and feet were hanging in the air.

But soon Shen Qinghuan’s legs hit the ground.

After Jian Fan picked her up, she quickly put her aside. Although she was fast, she moved carefully. After Shen Qinghuan sat down, Jian Fan’s voice was a bit muffled: “The clothes are still tight. I’ll change one.”

As soon as the voice fell, Jian Fan stepped away from the hot pot table in Shen Qinghuan’s dazed eyes.

The back figure is a little hurried.

***

Wang Gangan bought the medicines quickly, perhaps because they were afraid that the two unpointed two would drank up their soy milk during the time when he was away.

“I’m back.” There are rare people in the family. Wang Gangan said his lines to go home, and seemed to feel the warmth of going home.

He stroked his chin, wondering if he was looking for a companion too.

After all, the more hotpot people eat, the more delicious it is.

Never admit that it was because Jian Fan, who he thought would be lonely and old, really got out of it. That moment gave him a little loneliness of a single dog.

However, just after this hot pot, he looked at Jian Fan and Shen Qinghuan having a relationship, and his feelings seemed to be good.

His heart of hanging for an old friend is also a little more at ease.

But Wang Gangan didn’t expect that he had just walked through the entrance and saw the two people sitting at the hot pot table, and he was suspended for an instant.

Wang Qiangan didn’t intend to let Shen Qinghuan see the stomach medicine, so he passed the stomach medicine directly to the little secretary waiting in the underground garage.

At that time, the little secretary seemed to be looking back at the phone. He raised his eyes abruptly and was suddenly stuffed with a bag of stomach medicine, with inexplicable eyes still hanging in his eyes.

“Teacher Wang, is this…?”

“Take it away, you will be able to use it in a while.”

Turning his thoughts back, Wang Gangan walked to the opposite side of the two and stared at the two who did not say a word, especially Jian Fan. His eyes were full of shock. After a while, he said.

“Jianfan, you are possessed. Are you physically present?”

It’s no wonder that Wang Gangan didn’t ask them what was going on first, mainly because he was overwhelmed by Jian Fan’s outfit.

Black silk bottom gown, blue dragon embroidered panshan picture, one on the left and one on the left, and black silk trousers underneath.

Jian Fan’s hair has always been meticulous, and now she also wears moisturizing and fluffy.