Chapter 41 - Itchy. (Three more in one)......(1)

Start from the beginning

Shen Qinghuan’s movements are much slower when doing fine work, and she is careful and unconsciously allowing her slender fingers to stay longer between Jian Fan’s neck.

Time stretched, and it seemed to be hazy, as if they wanted to refuse or welcome.

No one knows.

Jian Fan’s neck is very sensitive.

Even through the clothing materials, when touching certain points, Jian Fan’s hands clenched into fists tightened, and he felt the unstoppable tingling from the bottom of his back.

But he didn’t dare to push Shen Qinghuan away.

Yes, I dare not.

Yes, I don’t want to.

Jian Fan’s light breath finally became heavier at a certain moment, and he swept across Shen Qinghuan’s shoulders unconsciously.

Shen Qinghuan felt a little itchy subconsciously, and wanted to take a second time with a hand free.

But at this moment, Shen Qinghuan seemed to maintain a posture for too long, her body was stiff, and her support was insufficient. She…

Take a moment to sit on Jian Fan’s lap.

The movements of the two were stiff.

The eyes looking at each other were obviously startled.

Right now, the two poses are equivalent to Jian Fan holding Shen Qinghuan.

And Shen Qinghuan’s hands are still in the action of untieing the tie for Jianfan…

How do you look at it…how can there be a precursor to something indescribable.

especially……

Jian Fan doesn’t use perfume, but he is always mixed with the elegant fragrance of tea and the seemingly non-existent sandalwood.

As he breathed, his breath instantly mixed with Shen Qinghuan.

As if…overlapped an ambiguous atmosphere.

What happened suddenly made Shen Qinghuan dumbfounded. She looked at Jian Fan, who was close at hand, and the elegant and cold eyes between her eyebrows were so beautiful that she couldn’t move her eyes. His dark eyes were mixed with rare surprises, but she kept staring. Looking at Shen Qinghuan, his eyes burned.

Shen Qinghuan’s heart beat subconsciously.

On Jian Fan’s translucent lenses, she left her astonished face, and her cheeks were flushed unconsciously.

That was the blush that Shen Qinghuan didn’t even realize.

Shen Qinghuan was startled.

Why is she… still blushing?

Right… Jian Fan blushed?

This… must be a natural contact reaction of the body.

Shen Qinghuan blinked and quickly avoided her eyes, feeling a little flustered because of the thought just now.

She only wore a pair of high-waisted denim shorts on her lower body. As soon as she sat down, she felt a little bit uncomfortable when she sat down. She felt a little uncomfortable. Shen Qinghuan moved unconsciously.

The soft, soft body of the woman moved in front of Jian Fan.

Grind.

Grinding hard.