Chapter 28 - Simple and awkward. (One more)

Começar do início

Jian Fan asked the same question: “How do you know he is Lin Yan’s younger brother?”

Shen Qinghuan said indifferently: “Our family wants to go north, and all the four most famous giants in the imperial capital know something.”

After the two talked, they fell into a moment of silence.

Jian Fan is always reticent. What is strange is that Shen Qinghuan, who originally wanted to help, also fell into silence.

And there seemed to be some awkward atmosphere between the two of them.

Of course, this embarrassing atmosphere, in the eyes of others, seems to be more and more certain that the two people are not in harmony.

After a while, Jian Fan asked, “Why are you here?”

Shen Qinghuan: “In order to highlight my value.”

Before Jian Fan and Jian Si’s mother had a routine hypocritical courtesy in the study, the little secretary was stopped outside. After he came out, he learned that Shen Qinghuan was coming and hurried over.

only…

Jian Fan Yuguang caught a glimpse of Shen Qinghuan, snow-skinned and black-haired, pure and gentle, and too beautiful.

Yingying has a pair of Danfeng eyes, full of concern for him.

Although he knew that Shen Qinghuan’s concern was because he didn’t want to owe others favors.

But he still can’t stop…

Jian Fan had a meal holding the champagne glass, and suppressed a little irritation.

It seems better for him not to see Shen Qinghuan now.

Jian Fan said in a deep voice, “After a while, I will ask Yuan Meng to send you back.”

Everyone pricked their ears to listen to Jianfan’s table. When they saw Jianfan, they wanted to send Shen Qinghuan away without leaving her. Everyone seemed to have expected that Shen Qinghuan would disappear by Jianfan’s side after a while. .

Shen Qinghuan can’t take care of the “show of affection” in the eyes of others at the moment. She instinctively feels that Jian Fan is a bit weird recently.

The relationship between the two of them was okay in the few days when they were made public.

Since when did something go wrong?

It seemed to be the time when she called Jian Fan and heard the sound of rain on his side.

After that, Jian Fan seemed to be weird.

This weirdness is subtle, and Shen Qinghuan doesn’t know if he thinks too much.

For example, Jian Fan, who always takes the back seat of a car, will change to the co-pilot as long as he is on the same road with Shen Qinghuan.

The time to reply to the news is getting longer and longer.

It’s also all sorts of busy schedules to meet.

After finally being able to make an appointment, the little secretary had to sit in the middle of the two, so the little secretary has gained a lot of weight recently and complained to Shen Qinghuan.

Even once, Jian Fan fell ill, and Shen Qinghuan wanted to go to see the illness, but was directly blocked at the gate, but did not let her in, the reason was “for fear of infecting her”.

Fortunately, at these moments, there are no paparazzi catching the wind, otherwise there will definitely be explosive news like #沈清欢被简繁吹出家门##沈清欢 is not attractive to Jian Fan, and the love period is mixed into the widow period# and so on.