▪︎ Ten ▪︎

Začať od začiatku

His steps sounding louder than they actually were. 

"Ziggy." His voice sounded confused which made Josie feel even worse. As Ziggy stepped slightly to let him see his 'girlfriend' he stares at the girl in shock.

"Josie?" He steps to her about to grab her only for her to take one back. "What are you doing here? You should be at home resting."

"It's funny how caring you sound right now." Josie chocked out her words as she accidentally let out a few tears. "Almost sounds like you give a shit. Like you haven't caused so much misery." 

"Josie i have no idea what you're talking about." As they were about to argue, the sounds of bells ring alerting everyone once again that someone was here. 

"Ruby?" The two girls start backing away from nick as he tightens his grip on his gun as he steps closer to Josie. 

They all watch in anticipation as the person walks closer. The person walking in was the last person they would have ever anticipated to see. 

"Will?" 

The wires in all of their heads were pulled as soon as they saw the mayors smirking figure walking closer to the girls and his brother. 

"It's you!" Josie spat out as the man stepped closer smiling as if he had already won. 

"Yeah it is me. Too bad you painted my brother as the evil one ay." Nick watched as his brothers smirk grew larger as the time went by. "Such a shame that a face like yours will have to go to waste." Will went to touch Josie only to be shoved by his brother. 

"You will never touch her!" They all watch as the brothers go face to face, arguing in the brotherly manner. "After all this time, you continued to do this archaic, demonic thing. To better your life!" 

"To better our lives brother. Why do you think you became the Sheriff. It was because of the sacrifices i made." He pushed Nick back into the girls, Josie grabbing onto his arm stopping him from attacking his brother. 

"Get him on the x." She whispered ever so quietly making the man subtly nod before they continued on arguing. 

"You seriously think for a second that i would ever want this life if people had to die in order for me to succeed." 

"No i made the decision for you. So my brother could have the best." Will had stepped onto the x making Josie grab a hold of nicks arm before pulling him away, the both of them running away as ziggy pulled on a string that held Deena's blood. 

Will jumps back in shock as the liquid spills all over him, before realising that everyone had pulled up the gates making the monsters rush towards him. Will quickly rushes towards Ziggy who immediately screams out in panic. 

Will pulled out a pistol from his pants holding it to her head. "DEENA! Get them away from me! If i die, she dies!" Will shoots at every monster getting closer to the pair. "GET BACK!" 

As he backs away from the monsters, he is stabbed in the back falling to the ground letting go of the hysterical ziggy. Josie attempts to help but is held back by nick who has his gun at his side, watching in sadness as his little brother continues to fight back against skull mask. 

Nick rushes her into a store closing the gate so it was only them in it. 

"You thought that i was..." Nick started off as he stared at the mess in front of him. Josie nods crying as the pain in stomach grew larger as the blood slowly flowed from her crotch and from her stomach

"I think im losing our child." The grunts of the fight grew quieter as they focused on Josie who was sat down leaning into nick, crying out in both physical pain and emotional pain. 

"You're going to be okay." Nick grabbed a shirt from a rack placing it gently onto her stomach before pressing on it. 

Then the sounds of Josh screaming brought josies attention. "You have to go and help him." He ignores her but she persists "If you don't. I will." 

He rushes towards the screams before bang. Then silence. Josie sat leaning against a wall holding her side crying as thought of what could be. If her baby would have been a girl or boy. Would it have like the same music as she. Now she would never know. 

She blocked the sound of the shooting as she stood up slowly walking towards all the fighting just in time to see them vanish. "She did it." Josie spoke up as they walked closer to her. 

"She fucking did it."

As they spoke to one another all Josie could think of was why she wasn't dead right now. That was until she remember what Deena had told her about the curse. About her curse. 

"you have not just cursed Selena Fier but also her in every other live I shall allow her to have."

If she had of died then her life would have been transferred into another, but because she survived and her child died then the curse was lifted. Her child would have been her in another life but now that it had ceased to exist, the curse did stick to its true nature, she did die just not in this life. Hopefully not for a long time. 

Josie just cried in her lovers arms as he did the same. A feeling of lost and sadness washing over everyone. Not just for her child but for all that had lost their lives because of the man called Solomon Goode.