"Four!" Kate said, looking at the two vans following them.

Wednesday looked in the side mirror and saw one of the vans speeding up the side of them. It moved in front of them and Wednesday winced.

"In hindsight, the seatbelt may have been a good call," Wednesday muttered. "Hold on!" she said.

She quickly slammed on the breaks, yanking the wheel so the car spun to the left of the van. The van behind them quickly slammed on to avoid hitting them and Wednesday pushed the car into gear again, speeding up past the front van that had started to reverse towards them.

"Okay, now do something with an arrow and get them off our back!" Wednesday said.

Kate grunted as she grabbed Clint's bow from her position, leaning out of the passenger window and looking between the vans.

"Wait, wait, wait. We're out of the regular arrows," Clint said, looking in his arrow pack.

"What do you mean, we're... Oh, my God, trick arrows?" Kate poked her head back in the window as Wednesday sped down the road.

"Definitely not this one-" Clint moved an arrow.

"Don't say definitely like that," Kate scowled.

"Not this one. This is too dangerous," Clint said, moving another one.

"This one fine? I'm using this one," Kate grabbed an arrow quickly and put it in the bow.

"Hey, be careful," Clint said.

"Please!" Wednesday added, swerving to the side to avoid hitting a pedestrian crossing the street.

"I was born careful," Kate smirked.

"They're not regular arrows, Kate," Clint warned her.

Kate levelled the arrow and quickly shot it at the van closest to them.

Purple goo spread across the windscreen and Wednesday blinked a few times.

"Play-Doh arrow?" she looked at Clint with raised eyebrows.

He shrugged.

"Hurry up," he said.

"Speeding," Wednesday said, putting her foot down even more.

"Hit their wheels with the putty arrow," Clint told Kate.

"Oh. Great idea. I'll do that as soon as you label these damn things," Kate cried. 

She rummaged through the arrows, but Wednesday was swerving through traffic to avoid the van and Challenger chasing them.

"This'd be a lot easier if we were facing-" Kate started. 

"It'd be easier if we were facing the other way-" Clint chimed in.

"I'm gonna turn us to face the other way!" Wednesday said.

"Hey, we're communicating!" Kate beamed.

"Hang on," Wednesday said.

She quickly yanked the wheel left at the junction, putting the car into reverse and looking through the rearview mirror as she sped away from the trucks.

Kate fired another arrow at the truck behind them and Wednesday's mouth dropped open as the car exploded.

"Holy-" Kate exclaimed.

A flaming tire bounced towards them and Wednesday winced. It smashed the windscreen as Kate looked at Clint. 

"There are four arrows more dangerous than that one?" she said.