𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Zacznij od początku

Kentrell delivered a hard blow to Misharron's face as she grabbed his waist, trying to tackle him to the floor. Kentrell pulled her hands from around his waist, pushing her to the floor. He kicked her in her side, Misharron whimpering as he knocked the air of her lungs.

"Dumb ass bitch!" Kentrell kicked her again for good measure. "Tired of you hoes."

Kentrell walked away forgetting everything in the basket as he walked out, ignoring the employees telling him the police were on their way.

"Can't even go to the fucking store without these fucking hoes popping up everywhere!" Kentrell yelled as he drove out of the parking lot.

Kentrell slammed the front door behind himself as he walked into the house, ignoring Von and Grandbabii as he stormed up the stairs.

Von placed a sleeping Kaylani on the couch, Kaylani on her stomach. Grandbabii stayed put in the living room on his iPad as Von followed Kentrell up the stairs.

"What's wrong?" Von asked as he walked into their shard bathroom, seeing Kentrell washing Misharron's blood of his knuckles.

"That bitch put her hands on me-" Kentrel started.

"Who?" Von furrowed his eyebrows.

"Asian." Kentrell mumbled, wiping his hands off as he finished washing them.

"Ima kill that bitch." Von's jaw clenched. "Putting her hands on me is one thing, but her putting her hands on you? Yeah, that bitch dying by the end of the night." Von shook his head, going downstairs to get his phone.

Kentrell followed behind Von. "You sure you wanna kill her?"

"I been wanting to kill that bitch for a while now." Von grabbed his phone off the couch, calling Lontrell.

"Wassup?" Lontrell asked as he answered the phone.

"Find Asian location by the end of the night, and have that bitch killed." Von clenched his jaw.

"Ight." Lontrell nodded his head, down to do it, no questions asked.

No matter how dumb Lontrell acted or seemed, the male could find a location in a few minutes, a few seconds if the location was close.

"You not gone go kill her yo self?" Kentrell asked as he sat on the couch, rubbing Kaylani's back.

"I can't risk going to jail over that bitch." Von shrugged. "I gotta be here for you and Kaylani."

"You right." Kentrell mumbled. "But, let me talk to ya in the kitchen."

Von followed Kentrell to the kitchen, picking him up and placing him on the counter, kissing Kentrell's lips. "What?"

"Grandbabii told me that he was being abused." Kentrell told Von, sucking his lips in as Von stiffened.

"By who?" Von asked.

"His mama boyfriend, Brandon." Kentrell whispered, trying to keep his voice low.

Von nodded, staying silent.

He was going to kill Kayla and whoever this Brandon nigga was later. He didn't want the media to point fingers at him at the disappearance of all three people, so he would make an effort to space the killings out.