𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Start from the beginning

Kaylani put her finger in her mouth as she stared at Von, her mouth slightly open.

"You drooling everywhere." Von sat on the couch, wiping Kaylani mouth with her bib.

Von leaned over, pecking Kentrell's lips repeatedly, Kentrell smiling.

"Eww." Grandbabii cringing.

"Be quiet." Von mugged him.

"I'm finna go to the store, ima be right back." Kentrell stood off the couch.

"I can't go?" Grandbabii asked.

"Stay here with Von, ima be back in a few minutes. Y'all want anything?" Kentrell asked, grabbing his keys.

"Get me some blue Doritos and and some Starbursts, please."

"Ight. Von, you want something?" Kentrell asked.

"Nah." Von shook his head, biting his lip as he stared Kentrell.

Kentrell blushed, walking out the door. Kentrell was on his way to Walmart to buy something to cook for Von's birthday. He didn't have a lot planned, but he hoped Von liked however the day turned out.

//

Kentrell walked around Walmart, looking for the aisle that had seasonings on it. It was barely anybody there, so Kentrell didn't feel like need to wear a hoodie. He finally found it, smacking his lips as he realized he had walked past in numerous times.

Kentrell was looking for black pepper, when he heard somebody call his name.

"Yb!" Misharron shouted.

Here this bitch go, Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"What?" Kentrell asked, finding the pepper and throwing it in his basket.

"I see you had yo lil demon seed." Misharron smiled as she stared at Kentrell's stomach.

"I see you had yours too." Kentrell smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah." Misharron's smile faltered before she fixed it. "So, how you and Von doing?"

"We doing ight." Kentrell shrugged.

"Well, tell him he need to come see his son soon." Misharron smiled, running her hand through her hair.

"He don't have a son." Kentrell shook his head.

"Yes he does." Misharron mugged.

"No he don't." Kentrell laughed. "That baby you had ain't his."

"You bitter as hell. My son is his child." Misharron stalked closer to Kentrell.

"Don't touch me or I'm whooping yo ass. I done had enough of you bitches talking crazy." Kentrell pulled his shorts up.

"And what you gone do? I'a ruin yo whole career." Misharron glared at Kentrell. "Try me."

"Touch me and see what happen-"